Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [PSP] Haunted houses not giving satisfaction points

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs and kits, but Journey to Batuu is disabled.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your Sims live in a haunted house and wait for 6am
What happens when the bug occurs? On a haunted house residential lot, I get a last exception error every day at exactly 6am without fail and don't receive my satisfaction points I should have gotten from surviving another night in the house.
What do you expect to see? I expect to receive my satisfaction points at 6am and no error to occur.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Pretty much exactly what the official report says. My haunted houses aren't rewarding my Sims with satisfaction points and the game generates an LE at exactly 6am every day when they should have received their points. It was initially my MCCC mod that alerted me to the last exception error and my Better Exceptions mod cited a problem with the loot payouts. Once I was aware that there was a problem, I removed all my mods and cleared my cache files but it keeps happening.

I'm willing to wager this is connected to the bug preventing Sims from being able to get paid and finish their gigs in the Paranormal Investigator career. I'm affected by that bug, too, and have already been to that thread to click Me Too on it. I did not see a bug thread for this, which is surprising given how long this has been going on. Maybe people who don't play with mods just aren't noticing they aren't getting their satisfaction points because they aren't alerted to the LE being generated.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 11 (1,097 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PSP] Haunted houses not giving satisfaction points

EA Sims Team

Hello.

There was a game update released today (PC/Mac version: 1.84.171, Console version: 1.52) which may have fixed this issue.

Is anyone still seeing this issue after updating the game?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (649 Views)

All Replies

Re: Haunted houses not giving satisfaction points

Hero
@SnarkyWitch Could you add the actual LE ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (1,031 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Thanks, will do. Sorry, I haven't had time to play that particular save lately and I regularly delete my LEs to declutter my Sims 4 folder but I'll try and trigger than LE again for you today.

Anyone here looking at this thread for answers, feel free to poke me about it if I don't post an LE by the end of tomorrow. I'm getting my 2nd shot today and will probably feel under the weather after. It's possible I might forget.
Message 3 of 11 (982 Views)

★ Guide

This is happening to me too! I can send LE also!

Message 4 of 11 (964 Views)

Hero
@SamanthaSunny Of course

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 11 (950 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

My mainsave is completely modfree. There I play regular with haunted houses (3 families). For ever night I obtain there 250(normal) or 500(hardcore)statisfactions points. I don’t encounter any LE in this savegame, I clear my cache after ever game session (old habit).

I try it again with Batuu disabled(new savegame) and here we have this LE at 6am.

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>941653a00434ae3e60ee0234</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-13 23:25:31</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.76.81.1020-1.300.000.128.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>loot_basic_op.py:236</categoryid><desyncid>941653a00434ae3e60ee0234</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception when applying action &lt;StateChangeLootOp Tag.Func_Specter&gt; for loot &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.loot_HauntedHouse_DailyReward'&gt; (RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_basic_op.py", line 236, in &lt;genexpr&gt;&#13;&#10;RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iterationrtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 7.57&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,101,48500&#13; &#10;Modded: False&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti nvldumdx.dll 27.21.14.6647, GUID: D7B71E3E-5846-11CF-0542-9D431BC2D635&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>941653a00434ae3e60ee0234</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-07-13 23:25:31</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.76.81.1020-1.300.000.128.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>loot_basic_op.py:236</categoryid><desyncid>941653a00434ae3e60ee0234</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduler.py", line 312, in _alarm_callback&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_modifier\zone_modifier_service.py", line 310, in _on_scheduled_alarm&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_modifier\zone_modifier_actions.py", line 125, in perform&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_modifier\zone_modifier_actions.py", line 349, in _perform_action&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_modifier\zone_modifier_actions.py", line 204, in apply_loots_to_sims_on_active_lot&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_modifier\zone_modifier_actions.py", line 211, in apply_loots_to_sims&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_modifier\zone_modifier_actions.py", line 216, in apply_loots_to_sim&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 495, in apply_to_resolver&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 492, in apply_to_resolver&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_basic_op.py", line 271, in apply_to_resolver&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_basic_op.py", line 236, in resolve_participants&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_basic_op.py", line 236, in &lt;genexpr&gt;RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iterationrtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 7.57&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,101,48500&#13; &#10;Modded: False&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti nvldumdx.dll 27.21.14.6647, GUID: D7B71E3E-5846-11CF-0542-9D431BC2D635&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>

Update:  I obtain there 250 points but the pop-up from guidry(night 2) is missing without restart and clean cache. Restart and clean cache every sim day after 6am help for obtain the points and the pop-ups (vanilla with disabled Batuu)

Message 6 of 11 (907 Views)

Hero
@daikoyu Thanks

@SamanthaSunny Reports in the bug forum really need to be done on vanilla games. Yours is heavily modded and the LE doesn't' come from the game but from a mod as well. If you're posting here, you need to post the LEs that the game generates.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (878 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict  Sorry about that. I always try again  without mods, and still bug occured. I didn't get LE from that, only when I had mods on. From now on I send only LEs from vanilla game 😊

Message 8 of 11 (860 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have a similar issue, where I don't see any errors but just no satisfaction points. This is the first save so I don't know if it has something to do with 8 sims household or the many lot challenges I enabled.

Message 9 of 11 (764 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

There was a game update released today (PC/Mac version: 1.84.171, Console version: 1.52) which may have fixed this issue.

Is anyone still seeing this issue after updating the game?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 10 of 11 (650 Views)