[PSP] [GTW] Paranormal rewards and specter loot unavailable to be sold in retail

by Marinuttonen

Original Post

[PSP] [GTW] Paranormal rewards and specter loot unavailable to be sold in retail

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? collect some investigator rewards and specter loot. Try to put it in sale on your retail store.
What happens when the bug occurs? Some work, some don't without any reason.
What do you expect to see? All of them working
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have no idea what causes some of the items to be unable to be sold on retail lot.

I had a rags to riches type of sim, who was hoarding every specter loot & gig award in her inventory to sell eventually in a retail lot. When that time came, I noticed some just didn't have the option to do it. I have no clue why. I'd say around 30% of her hoard was affected. It wasn't one particular item either, I could for example, sell some wraight wax, but then a couple of them I just couldn't.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 1 (360 Views)