Re: [PS4] naming video game bug, AND CONSOLE HELP?!

by nick098xx

Original Post

[PS4] naming video game bug, AND CONSOLE HELP?!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? ? never opened cheats? i was told if you open cheats you cant get trophies in ps4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? seasons bundle, city living bundle, delux
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ONLY STARTED HAPPENING NOW, i see support for pc but not ps4. randomly as i was making video games it tells me to name it, but doesn't finish. Keeps telling me to continue working on it, and when i click continue it tells me to name it.
What happens when the bug occurs? when i work on games.. side not last time i had a bug this report did not help. you closed me out and i got no support. i ended up having to delete my game entirely and start the game clean to have it work again.......it was working fine but now once again its falling apart. I paid a lot of money for this, if support is available on pc i would rather transfer my digital copy for the ps4 with a copy for the pc.
What do you expect to see? the video game to be named so i can work on another one.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Im running into many bugs. Seems like this online format favors pc users because whenever i look for console help I always get transferred to the ps bug report section and it doesn't help.

I know the problems facing console are similar to pc, but I haven't found any fixes or advice to get me closer to fixing it. (example last game I had people stopped going to work, holidays would automatically happen and children stopped going to school, i saw many fixes for pc but couldn't really translate them to ps4. so i ended up deleting the game in its entirety, including saved data, reinstalling it to have it back to normal)

now im running into a bug where it won't let me name the video game i just had, every time i do it just tells me to continue working on it. 

Can anyone lead me to where i need to go to get help for this. id rather not delete entirely, and reinstall again. I've been playing the sims since i was a kid, ive been trying to be patient with this game but its hard when i can't find support.

****ALSO JUST REALIZED THE REPORT I MADE TURNED RIGHT INTO A DISCUSSION TOPIC AND NOT A REPORT THAT GETS SENT INTO EA, APOLOGIES

Message 1 of 7 (740 Views)

EA Staff

We will give this a look at our end

Thanks for your report!

Message 2 of 7 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Posts merged by CM

EA seems not cared about the bug for the console, they literally not test the game before sell it. You guys need to test the game before even sell it, maybe ps4 does not support sims 4... or maybe you guys need to decrease the graphics for sims 4 console.. Im not gonna buy any other pack untill you guys remove the bugs. maybe you guys will understand after watching this video... hopefully you would. 

Message 3 of 7 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Having the same issue of not being able to complete making video game on PS4. The same scenario as original bug poster. Game version 1.15. No cheats used. Hope PS4 will supported.

Message 4 of 7 (614 Views)

Can't complete making video game bug on PS4

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.15
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you finish making video game and name them on PS4.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't complete making the video game.
What do you expect to see? Complete the video game and royalty prompt.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Can't complete making video game in Sims 4 on PS4. When sim finished making game prompt comes up to name and once named it doesn't get registered as complete and doesn't get any royalties. It keeps saying continue making video game. 

Message 5 of 7 (598 Views)

Re: Can't complete making video game bug on PS4

Hero
@screamer89 I merged your post with the existing thread you already posted in.

There's no need for a second thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (588 Views)

Re: Can't complete making video game bug on PS4

★★★ Novice

I just found out that I do get the royalty money for the video game made. But now without going through the hours of making a game sim can simply use 'continue making game option' to cheat there way to royalties. 

Message 7 of 7 (573 Views)