Re: [PS4/XB1] Ultra Speed Not Working

by Sagafrode2

Original Post

Re: Ultra SPEED NOT WORKING (ps4)

Hero (Retired)
@Ron2956 I've merged your post with the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" box at the bottom of the first post in this thread. Are you living in an apartment? On campus? In a house?
Message 11 of 19 (604 Views)

Speed bug

★★★ Newbie

This is on ps4 and it has been ever since it came to ps4. Every time i speed the game up to speed 3 it slows down to speed to but it still says its on speed 3, wich makes the game slower. It also happens when u sleep, i speed it to max and after a few seconds its slows down to normal speed just to a few seconds later again speed up to max. It a very annoying bug wich i thought would have gotten fixed a long time ago.

Message 12 of 19 (573 Views)

Re: Speed bug

Hero (Retired)
@Sagafrode2 I've merged your post with the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" box at the bottom of the first post in this thread.
Message 13 of 19 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im new too this sry, how do i find the original post/forum

Message 14 of 19 (561 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Sagafrode2 It's no problem. If you post in the wrong place, we will get you where you need to be.
Message 15 of 19 (557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem except it all the time not just at sleep or work.

Message 16 of 19 (554 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah this happens in my game too. Both modded and unmodded saves! When I press or click on speed three, it looks more like speed 2. 

Message 17 of 19 (457 Views)

★ Guide

I'm playing on PC and this has been a problem in my game since the seasons. I have sent save files for the EA group about this bug but never seen it fixed... Every night ultra speed glitches and whenever no one is at home. This must be fixed immediately!

Message 18 of 19 (441 Views)

Re: Ultra Speed Not Working

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper Same here. I have not found fix
Message 19 of 19 (253 Views)