by D3vilGh0zt

Original Post

[OPEN] [PS/XB] Pop-up Menus Get stuck on Screen

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.33
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? One way would be to press the “Hire a Service” option or “Give pet vet treat”
What happens when the bug occurs? The little pop up menu shows up and when you try to scroll down it, it glitches and then you can’t select anything, and you are unable to press “B” (on console) to back out of it, only efficient way to get out of it is to go to manage worlds, or restart game
What do you expect to see? The pop up menu shows up, you can scroll through the choices and if needed back out easily
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch/Update 1.33 on 11/10/2020

N/A

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Edit by PoptartJuniper: Adjusted Title (again)

Message 1 of 4 (3,525 Views)

Re: Pop up Menu Glitch

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

I can duplicate this on PS4. I ordered a Pizza with no issue but the next time I went into the "hire a service menu" the scrolling broke and the pop-up was stuck on the screen. 

Edit: Added Video

Message 2 of 4 (3,439 Views)

Freelance menu glitched.

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: Sony Playstation 4

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? Every time

What is your current game version number? Latest version with the 1.33 patch.

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except Batuu, snowy escape, tiny living, luxury party, bowling, moschino, nift knitting, and spooky 

What happens when the bug occurs? Can't scroll up and can't close the menu when I try to check gigs.

What do you expect to see? To scroll up and down and close the gigs menu.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? After the new 1.33 update was installed.

Doesn't completely freeze the game but to close the menu, I have to jump to manage worlds or close the game to get the menu to go away.

Message 3 of 4 (3,435 Views)

Re: Freelance menu glitched.

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Alwright1997 I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. It seems any scrolling popup window may be affected, not just the phone one. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post.

Message 4 of 4 (3,414 Views)