[PS4/XB1] Police Career Not Working Properly

by gamehen9

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 get too work bugs

Hero

Hi @RoseDragon45

this is a known bug for Console

I've merged your post with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 36 (867 Views)

Unable to interact with evidence in Detective Career

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? BASE: 1.11.5.2300 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Cats & Dogs, City Living, and Perfect Patio Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have the issue whenever my sim goes to work in the Detective Career.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim gets a case and goes to the crime scene. There is evidence but my sim has no option to interact with it. He also can't get witness reports and can't return to the station.
What do you expect to see? My son should be able to question sims and collect evidence.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have tried making my son quit his job and join again. I've saved the game and quit while he was on the job. Nothing worked.

Message 32 of 36 (803 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Get to Work - Detective Career

★ Novice

I am having the same issue have they did anything to fix it on Ps4

Message 33 of 36 (797 Views)

The Sims 4 Get To Work

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? N/A
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs City Living Vampire game pack Vintage Glamour Parent Hood Laundry Day Stuff Dine Out Get To Work Cool Kitchen Stuff Back Yard Stuff Toddlers Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get To Work Detective Career
What happens when the bug occurs? I Be At work and it will say travel to the crime scene and when it load up I can’t get any witnesses report or find clues
What do you expect to see? The Detective Career issue solved
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please Help 

Message 34 of 36 (803 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening for me too ! I have no tasks to complete if I leave the station and come back from a crime sense and the game never lets my sim come home, even when the work day is over. I made this sim specifically so I could be a detective, help !!

Message 35 of 36 (629 Views)

Hero
@cece1492 Are you on console ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 36 (613 Views)