by legend001

Original Post

[XB1] Reoccurring flashing green circle after using ingame phone

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.15.2.2300 (64Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? While playing open the ingame phone. Immediately a flashing green circle will appear. It flashes a couple of times and will reappear in about 20 seconds to repeat.
What happens when the bug occurs? The green circle will continue to flash an couple of times and reappears in about 20 seconds. This wont stop and even goes on when going to the main menu
What do you expect to see? When opening the ingame phone I don't expect to see the flashing circle even once
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I am using a keyboard and mouse for a few weeks now. But the issue was already present before I switched from controller to keyboard and mouse

Message 11 of 12 (380 Views)

Re: What is this pulsating circle?

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on my xbox one... This happens throughout my entire game. Anytime I switch tasks or try to save and then my game just shuts off... I fixed it once by uninstalling my game and every expansion pack. It fixed it but I lost all my saved stuff. I really don't wanna loose all my saves again. I'm halfway through unlocking all of the aspirations, which some were very time consuming, There's gotta be a better way... My game was playing fine after reinstalling everything until the last update. Seems this happens any time they do an update. Very frustrating!!!

Message 12 of 12 (228 Views)