Re: [PS4/XB1] [GF] Fame quirks still happening even after losing fame status

by onemelami

Original Post

Re: [XB1] [GF] Juice Addiction Bug

Community Manager

Hi @MsCafeNoir,

Thanks for sharing your temporary workaround:

@MsCafeNoir wrote:

The only solution I have found is to buy a fountain of mirth, fill it with fruit punch, improve the drink, let him drink it, and he chills out. 

I understand where you're coming from on this. I think a screenshot would help us to see what your seeing so it's no harm to upload one if you can. I'm afraid we're not on Xbox to offer support though. You might be able to use a phone to take a pic of what you seen on your screen or maybe a camera? The image's can be added to your posts on AHQ (if unsure how, please read this).

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 11 of 12 (239 Views)

Re: [PS4/XB1] [GF] Fame quirks still happening even after losing fame status

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue right now, my sim still has the no touching trait after I used the remove fame quirk potion. It was irritating because they kept waking up to have a no touching reaction to her cat. Still having the no touching reaction. And now her wife, who never had the quirk is doing the same thing.

Message 12 of 12 (189 Views)