by Bulianshi

Original Post

[PS4] [XB1] Festival objects merging not despawning

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.10
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All currently released expansions
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Going to festivals
What happens when the bug occurs? When a festival occurs. stalls, objects, etc will be merged together with items from previous festivals that haven't despawned, this makes certain festival items unusable for sims such as a bench merging with a stall or bubble blower.
What do you expect to see? Festivals to despawn once over to prevent objects spawning into each other when another festival starts, objects not merging together.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have been having an issue with city living for a while now regarding festival items being unusable because of items merging together, I posted a thread months back on the console thread but never got a response.... 

Message 3 of 5 (666 Views)

Stalls spawning into one another in city living PS4

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Is anyone else having this issue ? its been like this forever, I cant use the stall because of it.... The Sims™ 4_20180520010019.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (809 Views)

Re: Stalls spawning into one another in city living PS4

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

So a couple months on this is still an issue and still really irritating,  This happens because of festivals not disappearing when ended, I have tried every fix I have found on the pc version of the game but nothing works. I cant interact with stalls etc at festivals making a portion of the game unusable for me. 

Message 2 of 5 (604 Views)

Re: [PS4] Festival objects merging not despawning

EA Staff

Hi @Bulianshi

Would you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thank you very much!         

Message 4 of 5 (599 Views)

[XB1][CL] Festivals overlapping

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? SP10:1_assets.live-sp10.72
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything up to date
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? MAYBE try visiting the GeekCon. while it is raining (so all the tech is broken), leave it before it ends, wait for the romance festival to start and visit it (thats what I did).
What happens when the bug occurs? The GeekCon. and romance festival stuff is meshed up, rendering both festivals unplayable.
What do you expect to see? for both festivals to only appear during their time and work properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I never had this problem before seasons, so I am thinking that it's the rain breaking the GeekCon. objects that caused this, but I am unsure.

gcrfmeshed.jpeg

Message 5 of 5 (564 Views)