by Mindofy

Original Post

[PS4] [V] Former Vampire Sim Can't eat food

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? BASE:1.14.61.3400 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Seasons, City Living, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, and Bowling Night
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have vampire sim that has Withered Stomach turn back into human? Or perhaps just a vampire sim to back into a human.
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. Former vampire Sim cannot stop vomiting when eating food (even when it is excellent quality) 2. Former vampire Sim constantly has Emotional Dampness When I turn Fomer Vampire Sim back into Vampire Sim 1. All weaknesses that I had selected in the past seem to still be intact, even when she drinks Draught of Reconfiguration and none of the weaknesses have been selected
What do you expect to see? I expect- that when I cure a vampire he/she acts like a normal human being without any vampire traits - that when a vampire sim drink the Draught of Reconfiguration, all of the powers and weaknesses reset
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've tried everything. I've tried the cheats that were recommended in the forums and none of them have worked. I'm so bummed about this, because I'm afraid to give my other vampire anymore powers or weaknesses. I did hear a rumor that if one uses the cas.fulleditmode cheat to change vampire features that it may trigger this bug? My sim was orignally human and was turned by another sim. I didn't care for the vampire features she got so I used the cheat to change them. I hope this helps and that it can get fixed soon. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (982 Views)

Re: [PS4] [V] Former Vampire Sim Can't eat food

★★★★ Novice
Same, had to turn him back because it became obnoxious
Message 2 of 4 (909 Views)

★★ Novice
The vampires turned to humans STILL, after around THREE years, cannot eat human food without vomiting. It took one patch to fix the off the grid bug, nut no one can fix the vampires in 3 years? Come on!
Message 3 of 4 (831 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah this is totally related to these ones. Vampires are super broken, you can't change weaknesses and perks or be cured withouth having some weird side effects of keeping them.

This is totally related to this:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Old-weakness-still-active-after-removing/td-p/7192185

and:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-V-Former-vampire-still-has-Vampire-behavior/td-p/7168969

Message 4 of 4 (817 Views)