Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PS4] Unfurnished lots

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All available on ps4
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By evicting sims or them dying
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever i evict a sim or a sim dies the lot comes unfurnished i try to move a new household in but there is no option to buy furnished
What do you expect to see? I expect it to be furnished i haven't sold the furniture
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When i try to move a sim into a empty lot it sometimes comes up unfurnished even on lots ive built the option to buy furnished is greyed out i haven't sold the furniture as the sim as either died or been evicted

Message 1 of 5 (576 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [PS4] Unfurnished lots

EA Sims Team

@mumofharry

Strange... We'll look into it.  Thank you for the additional information.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (553 Views)

All Replies

EA Sims Team

Hello @mumofharry

We're aware of the issue with the issue occurring after the household dies.  However, we're not able to see the issue when the household is evicted.  With the evicted household, did the previous household die on that lot?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 5 (514 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Hi @SimQARobo now you come to mention it they probably did but i dont understand why if i evict a family the furniture is there when i go into build mode then when i move a new sim in its empty then other times no furniture at all in build mode
Message 3 of 5 (498 Views)

EA Sims Team

@mumofharry

Strange... We'll look into it.  Thank you for the additional information.

Message 4 of 5 (554 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide
@SimQARobo No problem thanks for your help much appreciated
Message 5 of 5 (472 Views)