[PS4] Unable to delete user made households from the library.

by JPNeko

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Unable to delete user made households from the library.

★★★ Newbie
Same here. It seems no fix as of right now.
Message 11 of 19 (2,526 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same issue and it definitely drives me nuts. I have to keep going back in and deleting from the gallery. One of the problems with multiple sim saves in the library is they end up in the world as clones. And if your sim gets stuck and u use ResetSim then it says sim is not found.
Message 12 of 19 (2,480 Views)

★★ Novice
I might have mostly fixed this. First I deleted the auto save which is under settings/application saved data management on the ps4 (not the sims game). I also only kept one save game. I had about 4 before. Then I loaded the game and went into the library. I deleted everything I didn't want once again and clicked save. Then I clicked to exit to main menu and saved again. I went back into settings/application saved data management to make sure there was still no auto save. And once again I loaded up my game with the only save there. Looked at my library and everything I deleted stayed gone. It didn't reappear this time.
Message 13 of 19 (2,426 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This issue was fixed with the update we had earlier this month. We can delete things from the library now without any problems.

Message 14 of 19 (9,756 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

As @JPNeko mentioned, this issue should be fixed if you installed the last patch.

Please, let us know if that's not the case.

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 15 of 19 (2,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I found by going into the storage setting on the PS4 and looking up the sims app you can manually delete the new households you’ve created for the ps4
Message 16 of 19 (2,266 Views)

★ Novice

Hello everybody,

I know I am late to the party but I just recently experienced this exact issue. Does anyone know what causes the data in the sims library on PS4 to reappear as a corrupted family file? Or know how to combat the data returning once its been deleted and the game has been restarted?

Message 17 of 19 (2,000 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Like the user above said, this issue has returned for me as well. Deleted families from the library become corrupted, and then you can't delete them. Please fix this as soon as possible.

@EA_Mai 

Message 18 of 19 (1,948 Views)

Hero
@JPNeko Could you guys create a new thread ? As it's something that was fixed and then returned.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (1,937 Views)