[OPEN] [PS4] Trophies not unlocking

by VinceLovato

Original Post

Trophies on PS4 2020

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, strangerville, Magic, get to work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’ve been achieving trophies but I haven’t been receiving trophies for the accomplishments. It started once I downloaded the new games.
What happens when the bug occurs? I’ll just get an achievement and the trophies won’t come.
What do you expect to see? I finished the writing skill and nothing happened.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No trophies 🏆 

Message 21 of 47 (1,144 Views)

Re: Trophies on PS4 2020

Hero
@summercain Did you use cheats at all ? That disables trophies

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 47 (1,127 Views)

★ Novice

I have one game with cheats and two without them. Both of the games without cheats I’ve been getting trophies but nothing’s been happening since I bought and downloaded the expansion packs and goes to work. 

Message 23 of 47 (1,190 Views)

Hero
@summercain Merging this with existing thread then and tagging @PoptartJuniper for further help

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 47 (1,177 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@summercain  Do you have older non cheat saves from before you added the new packs? You can try to load your cheat save, make sure to disable cheats (testingcheats off) on the cheat save, then load the older save of your non cheat save (from before the packs) and see if you get trophies again.

Unfortunately there is no indicator on saves that they have had cheats enabled, so it's impossible to tell if a save has been affected by cheats. 

Your other option would be to save the sims to your library (preferably from before they skilled up or were promoted in their job that triggers the trophies) and then place them in a new save to see if they get trophies on a new save. Doing this is fine for the smaller trophies, but would be bad for the legacy trophies as it erases their family tree.

Though if cheats somehow bled into your non-cheat save on a legacy there's nothing you can do about it except load an earlier save from before cheats were activated (before adding the packs).

Message 25 of 47 (1,151 Views)

Re: [The Sims 4]Trophies not unlocking and not showing notification when achieve

★★★ Novice
@Jeffandlita93 Yes I need my 🏆 for gardening, gourmet cooking and painting😢😭🤧
Message 26 of 47 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Novice

You're lucky ur getting trophies.  I'm not and I am missing 3.  Gourmet cooking, painting and gardening 😭😭😭😢🤧

Message 27 of 47 (1,078 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MsCutie817 I am missing the same ones. I want my throphies. Hopefully they can get this fixed.
Message 28 of 47 (1,004 Views)

Re: [PS4] Trophies not unlocking

★★★★★ Newbie

Still have this problem happening. Not getting throphies for all the work we are doing geting our sims up. Will there be a patch for this?

Message 29 of 47 (997 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@319afa62ea60423a If you used cheats on another save, did not turn them off, and then swapped to your non-cheat save without closing the game, it is possible the cheats were still enabled and then your new save has cheats active that disable your achievements.

I'd recommend disabling cheats on all saves. Start a new save and see if you get the trophies on a new save with no cheats enabled in any other save. You can save your skilled sims to the library and place them in the new save for faster skilling, or use the micro lot home if you have Tiny Living for fast skilling.
Message 30 of 47 (965 Views)