[OPEN] [PS4] Trophies not unlocking

by VinceLovato

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Trophies not unlocking

★ Novice

I have the same problem with the 1,000,000 trophy. No cheats are on and I’m still getting other trophies, just not this one.

Message 11 of 47 (4,051 Views)

[The Sims 4]Trophies not unlocking and not showing notification when achieved

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? FP01:1.assests.live-fp01.97
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs, spa day, cool kitchen stuff, dine out, get to work, seasons, get together, city ling, jungle adventure, strangerville, get famous, realm of magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? if it's reoccuring you can reach 70% of the trophies on ps4 and try for more
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm stuck at 70% of the trophies and when achieving new ones, they are not updated
What do you expect to see? I want to complete the rest of the trophies
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello,

I've talked to the technical support and they said that I need to open a bug. I'm not sure when this issue begun but the last trophy I have is from 18-01-2019. Since then I have reached at least 4 or more new ones but they are not showing in the trophies, nor do I get a notification for reaching them. 

As an example, I could say that I've reached a 10th level of painter carrier which is easy to spot, but there was no notification of it and it is not showing in the trophies.

Can you please check and get back to me ? Does anybody else have the same problem ?

Message 12 of 47 (4,015 Views)

Re: [The Sims 4]Trophies not unlocking and not showing notification when achieve

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Jeffandlita93 Have you been using any cheats ?

Also merged your post with existing thread. Please click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 47 (2,032 Views)

Re: [The Sims 4]Trophies not unlocking and not showing notification when achieve

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

@Jeffandlita93Have you been using any cheats ?

Also merged your post with existing thread. Please click the me too button on the first post.

Hi,

Thanks for engaging in my problem. No, I have not used cheats. I had to use the cheat console once when the game was stuck due to the grim reaper in a community lot. I found a fix where I needed to type "testingcheats" or something like that with the name of the diseased one. But that was the only time and my problem is happening long before that. Also I've disabled the cheats right after I've used this with the grim reaper.

Message 14 of 47 (2,017 Views)

Hero
@Jeffandlita93 I think opening the cheat console is enough to make the save invalid but I'm not 100% sure how it works on console.

See this post for details: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-Trophies-not-unlocking/m-p/7734003#M87377

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 47 (2,012 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
@Jeffandlita93I think opening the cheat console is enough to make the save invalid but I'm not 100% sure how it works on console.

See this post for details: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-Trophies-not-unlocking/m-p/7734003#M87377

Hello Crinict,

Yes, that was the problem. I've started a new save and now a new trophy has unlocked.

Thank you for clearing that out.

Message 16 of 47 (1,940 Views)

Hero
@Jeffandlita93 Good to hear. Thanks for your feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 47 (1,926 Views)

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally  (10-50%)
What is your current game version number? 1.23
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None - base game only
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Max out skills, specifically Charisma
What happens when the bug occurs? No trophy is earned. Other skills have done this too but usually if I return to a previous save it works the next time. However with charisma I've loaded the previous save serveral times and it hasn't unlocked. I now have 2 sims with maxed charisma and it refuses to unlock.

It was happening in previous patches and I don't use cheats, haven't even opened the cheat tab. This is also my first time posting a bug so I hope I posted this  right. Thanks in advance.

Message 18 of 47 (1,869 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@LilShiro11  Can you save the sim to your library, then place them in a new game to see if once they max out the skill it unlocks? You will have to save them to your library before they max out charisma.

You can save a sim to your library by using the dresser interaction to "Plan Outfit" or "Change Sim" once in the CAS, at the top right there is a button to save household to library. Save your household to the library, then exit the game.

Create a new game, and in the make a new sim window you can look to the top right again and open the library. Once the library is open, place your saved sim into the new household. You can delete the random sim the game gave you also if you wish. Place your sim into the world and see if the achievement unlocks in a brand new game.

Message 19 of 47 (1,840 Views)

★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper thank you, it worked Standard smile
Message 20 of 47 (1,809 Views)