Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PS4] Trophies not unlocking

by VinceLovato

Original Post

Re: [The Sims 4]Trophies not unlocking and not showing notification when achieve

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Jeffandlita93 Have you been using any cheats ?

Also merged your post with existing thread. Please click the me too button on the first post.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (131 Views)

Re: [The Sims 4]Trophies not unlocking and not showing notification when achieve

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

@Jeffandlita93Have you been using any cheats ?

Also merged your post with existing thread. Please click the me too button on the first post.

Hi,

Thanks for engaging in my problem. No, I have not used cheats. I had to use the cheat console once when the game was stuck due to the grim reaper in a community lot. I found a fix where I needed to type "testingcheats" or something like that with the name of the diseased one. But that was the only time and my problem is happening long before that. Also I've disabled the cheats right after I've used this with the grim reaper.

Message 12 of 15 (116 Views)

Hero
@Jeffandlita93 I think opening the cheat console is enough to make the save invalid but I'm not 100% sure how it works on console.

See this post for details: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-Trophies-not-unlocking/m-p/7734003#M87377

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (111 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
@Jeffandlita93I think opening the cheat console is enough to make the save invalid but I'm not 100% sure how it works on console.

See this post for details: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-Trophies-not-unlocking/m-p/7734003#M87377

Hello Crinict,

Yes, that was the problem. I've started a new save and now a new trophy has unlocked.

Thank you for clearing that out.

Message 14 of 15 (39 Views)

Hero
@Jeffandlita93 Good to hear. Thanks for your feedback.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (25 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help