by uvy03455789

Original Post

[PS4] Stellar work trophy broken

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.38
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Parenthood. Backyard stuff, laundry day stuff, island living. Toddler stuff, cat and dogs, get famous, dine out, get to work, cool kitchen stuff, romantic garden stuff,luxury party stuff. Perfect patio stuff vintage glamour stuff, city living and vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No matter how many new games I make and attempt to do the stellar work achievement it never counts.
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn't register me reaching max level in the astronaut career. The achievement never procs
What do you expect to see? I finish the career, it says i reached max level the game doesnt read it as so. On the same save file ive unlocked every other trophy there are no cheats enabled.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I downloaded the latest patch

Max level no trophy 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 7 (636 Views)

Re: Stellar work trophy broken

Hero
@uvy03455789 Is that the only trophy you have issues with ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (607 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes its the only trophy. I tried just about everything, re-download the game rebuilt the data base, made new games, etc.
Message 3 of 7 (599 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@uvy03455789 I tried to duplicate this and could not. The achievement popped up without issue on a new profile and a new save with no cheats enabled on any save.

If you've enabled cheats on any other save, I've seen others say it's affected their uncheated save. I don't know if you have done this, but the best thing to do would be to go into the save or saves that has cheats on and turn them off.

Save your astronaut to the library if you have a save from before promotion. Place your astronaut down in a brand new save with all cheats turned off in every other save. See if the trophy appears.

Message 4 of 7 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@PoptartJuniperI havent cheated once on any save which i stated not even with the trait cheats everyone says is okay and its legit only this trophy. I was able to unlock every other 1. And ill do the library thing but i literally made 3 new sims frok scratch and didnt even use the ingame trait system and it still didnt work.

Message 5 of 7 (554 Views)

★★ Novice
@uvy03455789 I finally got it to work by deleting all dlcs and doing it purely with a brand new base game new character
Message 6 of 7 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@uvy03455789 That's interesting. I have all the packs and it worked and when you took out all the packs it worked. It is possible there's something not working properly with a pack you don't have installed if you didn't use cheats in any save at all.

I haven't seen any other reports of this, but it's hard to measure because once the trophy is complete it's always complete on console.

Message 7 of 7 (530 Views)