Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Drizzt9922
Date/time issue occurred 25/8/20 @ 9am
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug When a challenge ends with a touchdown, the screen freezes on the player celebration, audio cuts out, and the game freezes forcing me to dashboard and force end the game.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure what triggers it but it seems to happen after scoring a touchdown that ends a solo challenge.
What happens when the bug occurs? Screen freezes on TD celebration.
What do you expect to see? not sure what to write here
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

It freezes and forces me to force quit

Message 1 of 34 (1,669 Views)

Re: PS4 Solo Challenges Freezing

★★★★★ Apprentice

This has now happened to me four times in a row on the "Rivalz" challenges on "Semifinals: Contenderz IV"

Message 2 of 34 (1,633 Views)

Solo Challenges Freezing Upon Completion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? FreeJoshGordon28
Date/time issue occurred 08/27/2020 at 12:05 pm (CST)
Summarize your bug While playing solo challenges, there is a constant issue when scoring a touchdown on the last play before completing either the conditions of the solo or the quarter / game ending, that causes the game to freeze. Sometimes the camera just follows the player to the sideline where it just stays on the player and there is nothing you can do besides call a timeout. When that happens you pan out of the stadium and then are stuck looking at the stadium with the game not ending. Your only option is quit which causes you to lose all progress. This happened to me on the Broncos Theme Builder full game challenge. Also has happened on a couple of the Theme Diamonds challenges and most recently while playing NFL Epics -> Larry Fitzgerald -> November 11th, 2007 challenge where the objective is to score a TD on the first play
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play any solo and score a TD as time expires or to meet the conditions of the solo (i.e. Score a touchdown on the first play; NFL Epics -> Larry Fitzgerald -> November 11th, 2007)
What happens when the bug occurs? The game will either freeze or pan around the stadium (like in pregame or during timeouts) endlessly with the only option to get out of the solo is to quit and lose progress.
What do you expect to see? I expect the solo to end and either kick me back to the main MUT menu or to prompt next challenge, return to menu, replay challenge, etc.

Message 3 of 34 (1,576 Views)

Re: Solo Challenges Freezing Upon Completion

★★★ Newbie
Rivalz challenge semifinals contenderz 4 when i beat challenge the game goes into a strange animation and never stops and wont allow the challenge to end like it is supposed to forcing me to quit and backout and will not allow me to move past this challenge. Really annoying problem i played it and beat it 5 times. Ive had every madden you guys have ever made great game but please fix this immediately.
Message 4 of 34 (1,550 Views)

★ Apprentice

It’s happening to me every 2 or 3 games. It’s also causing me to not receive any rewards

Message 5 of 34 (1,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This keeps happening to me too, and not just when scoring to end a challenge. Any play that ends a challenge will just sit there and not progress after the play is over. The game can be paused/quit, but the challenge never registers and the game doesn't move to the next play.

Message 6 of 34 (1,585 Views)

Solo challenges

★★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? IDOUGHBOY96
Date/time issue occurred 08/27/20
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Summarize your bug Trying to complete the daily superstar challenges and I complete the challenge but instead of showing challenge completed it follows a player go to the sideline and it stays there
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete a challenge
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead of the challenge being completed it follows a player to the sideline and it stays there and doesn’t show the stars and rewards
What do you expect to see? Help

subject 

Message 7 of 34 (1,551 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am still having this issue very commonly, its frustrating to end the solo and have that game be meaningless. Are EA employees even reading these posts?

Message 8 of 34 (1,566 Views)

Madden NFL 21 Ultimate Team Crashing - Solo Challenges

★ Novice

Platform:Steam-PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 8/29/2020
Summarize your bug Every time I finish a solo challenge, the game crashes. Same with "The Yard".
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to see if it is happening to any other players.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes without warning.
What do you expect to see? The game running as it should.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

I do not have any evidence of this bug taking effect.

Message 9 of 34 (1,565 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still no response for this issue? I'm continuing to have it after playing full games (10-15 mins) and its frustrating.

Message 10 of 34 (1,546 Views)