by carhow

Original Post

[PS4] Sims household inventory is deleted after moving

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.12
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and dogs, get together, get to work, city living, dine out, vampires, parenthood, spooky stuff, romantic garden, kids room, backyard, vintage glamour, toddler, laundry day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to move a sim from their household, either from the phone or manage worlds. Select keep furniture and/or select if the new house will be furnished or not.
What happens when the bug occurs? All of the furniture and personal items supposed to be kept are completely deleted. Even the previous house doesn’t have the items
What do you expect to see? All my sims furniture should be in the household inventory
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have moved multiple families from their homes to a new home and always select and have been double checking to keep furniture. With the new house I’ve selected unfurnished, furnished, or bulldoze lot. Whenever the family arrives to their new home all of the household inventory from the old house that was supposed to be kept is completely deleted. Even the old house doesn’t have any of the furniture from the family. 

Message 1 of 3 (768 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sims household inventory is deleted after moving

★★★★ Novice

Has anyone else encountered this bug?

Message 2 of 3 (696 Views)

[PS4] Furniture disappearing when moving

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP08
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, seasons, city living, get together, get to work, strangerville, jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, dine out, bowling, fitness, toddler, laundry, backyard, kids room, romantic garden, movie, spooky and patio.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select phone, Move household, select keep furniture, move.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every-time I am moving house, my furniture completely disappears despite clicking ‘keep furniture’ I have checked by build inventory and the sims inventory and nothing is there.
What do you expect to see? My furniture from previous house in my build inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Pic attached so you can see I have ‘keep furniture’ selected. 

Message 3 of 3 (705 Views)