Re: Sims bug, can’t do anything

by JustAnotherKitt

Original Post

★ Novice

All of mine got the same problem. Cooking, sitting on the sofa, sleeping, talking to each others, going to the bathroom.

Just stuck! And I just updated the game.. 

I took a photo of some of them earlier. I've saved, changed game, changed family, restarted origin, everything.

Message 11 of 61 (1,613 Views)

Hero
@bettinambj Are you also on console ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 61 (1,597 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict oh, my bad. No, I'm on PC.
Message 13 of 61 (1,594 Views)

Hero
@bettinambj Could you create your own thread in Tech then: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4

better place to troubleshoot.

If you are using mods/cc try testing how the game behaves without them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 61 (1,586 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, ps4

Message 15 of 61 (1,554 Views)

Hero
@JustAnotherKitt That was for the other user asking.

This one was for you: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sims-bug-can-t-do-anything/m-p/8876615#M126436

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 61 (1,521 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I’ve tried a whole new save, and different families

Message 17 of 61 (1,487 Views)

Hero
@JustAnotherKitt Could you take a video and upload that ?

I can't really help you troubleshoot further cause you're on console.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 61 (1,476 Views)

Sim will not listen. Ruining game

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.23
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tell your sim to sleep and if he relaxes and doesn’t sleep but the sleep command is still in the task bar and you can’t cancel it then you have done the glitch.
What happens when the bug occurs? Won’t sleep at all and won’t do most things I tell him to do.
What do you expect to see? This to get fixed very soon since it’s ruining my game and making it nearly impossible to play. This happens 99.9% of the time when I tell them to sleep. This has been happening ever since I have gotten the game but while talking to my friend it sounds like he doesn’t have it. I have tried reinstalling, starting console again. Save and quitting and other things but in all my saves my sims do this and it’s really getting on my nerves since I paid money for this game and it has such a bad glitch that makes the game nearly unplayable. In the picture it shows the fact that the sleep icon is still in his bar and it won’t disappear.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please fix this as soon as possible.

Message 19 of 61 (1,474 Views)

Re: Sim will not listen. Ruining game

Hero
@squirtle1423 Merged your post with another console thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 61 (1,425 Views)