Original Post

Highlighted

[PS4] Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? gp06.109
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything. (Including eco)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Whenever I load a family on my game, it gives me this error. (made a new save as well and same problem)
What happens when the bug occurs? I get a blue screen, followed by error code CE-34878-0
What do you expect to see? I expect to play my game that I put tons of money into...instead im getting this error and cant play the game at all!!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. this happen after the hotfix on June 5th.

I'm really pissed off that I cant even play my sims game now...I keep getting this error on ps4...I bought the eco pack yesterday as well...I dont know if that's the problem. Whenever I load a family, it looks like its loading then crashes and gives me Error CE-34878-0.

I have deleted my game, reinstalled it TWICE! I have made a NEW SAVE! and get the same problem..Fix your dam game!! the patch from yesterday did nothing!!! bs 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 9 (362 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0

Hero
@kushxxo Don't know if this is a more generic crashing issues as you say it also happens on a fresh save which is atypical for the current known crashing issue

Did the crashes start before or after you installed Eco ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (345 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Right after downloading eco and updating yesterdays patch. I have tired to load the premade families as well (goths, landgraab, pancakes) and get the same problem.

Message 3 of 9 (341 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@kushxxo There is a known crash still but it usually works on a fresh save so it doesn't sound like the same.

Unfortunately, I don't play on console, so unsure how to help.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (338 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same error, has been happening for over a month now. Have done EVERYTHING from uninstalling, trying on multiple PS4 systems, every dumb troubleshoot that's been suggest for this error, and NOTHING. A whole new game does it. Old games do it. I'm about ready to look into a over $500 refund *snip*This is unacceptable.

EDIT by EA_Jason: Don't make legal threats. The forums aren't the ideal place for legal discussions and posts including legal chat will be removed.

Message 5 of 9 (326 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Mine was doing that too after I bought get famous and discover University. I bought eco lifestyle and it got worse and it errored 3 times in ten minutes. I don't own all the packs so I went back to my original packs installed with no problem which is strangerville, get together, island living, toddler stuff, realm of magic, jungle adventure, spooky stuff, seasons, vintage glamour stuff, city living, vampires, get to work, cool kitchen stuff, fine out, cats and dogs, and parenthood. Awith those only installed I am not having any errors in the game atm. I am missing a lot of the add-on stuff packs and a few other expansions and I miss playing as a famous person or going to school.

I am playing on the PS4 by the way.

Message 6 of 9 (216 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Ninjapenguin993 Did you update your game with yesterday's patch ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (187 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [PS4] Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0

★ Novice

This has been happening on my console more and more at random, right after a fresh save, when I blink , when I hit X, when I rotate an object.   WhAt has happened???? ... I can’t do anything .. I have to save like every five min and sometimes that’s not enough and it seems like to started happening after the eco download ... but very annoying ...

Message 8 of 9 (150 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [PS4] Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0

★ Apprentice

I have never had any blue screen on PS4 before I have bought Get Famous and University too. Once they were installed, blue screens started. With Eco, more and more.

Message 9 of 9 (66 Views)