Re: Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0

by Ninjapenguin993

Original Post

Re: Crashing on consoles

★★★★ Novice

Same issue Since University, as gotten worst after June 5th Patch, and the hotfix just completely made it spazz.

I did Trouble shoot, everything shot of reinstalling becauee I really don't wanna wait 10 hours to be able to use my game again.

- Travelling outside of household = Blue screen crash

- If i go intoo build mode more than 1 time = Blue screen crash. 

- If i use any computers on a lot = blue screen crashes.

If i avoid all of the above.. Im usually ok.

It's been going on a very long time.. This issue needs to be adress... We can't play this game to the fullest until the blue screen crash is adress... 

900$ is how much money i have on this game this far.. I think i get better service by Apple for a ptoduct that was only 800.

Fix this... It's been affecting people since 2017.. theirs a serious issue when a problem persist for years without any fallow up on what is actually being done to fix it.

Thanks guys.

Message 271 of 377 (883 Views)

Re: Crashing on consoles

Hero (Retired)
@LadieDelta Please report the crashing with computer interactions on the bug forum. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
Message 272 of 377 (870 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Mine was doing that too after I bought get famous and discover University. I bought eco lifestyle and it got worse and it errored 3 times in ten minutes. I don't own all the packs so I went back to my original packs installed with no problem which is strangerville, get together, island living, toddler stuff, realm of magic, jungle adventure, spooky stuff, seasons, vintage glamour stuff, city living, vampires, get to work, cool kitchen stuff, fine out, cats and dogs, and parenthood. Awith those only installed I am not having any errors in the game atm. I am missing a lot of the add-on stuff packs and a few other expansions and I miss playing as a famous person or going to school.

I am playing on the PS4 by the way.

Message 273 of 377 (1,364 Views)

Hero
@Ninjapenguin993 Did you update your game with yesterday's patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 274 of 377 (1,335 Views)

Re: Game crashing after December update on PS4

Hero (Retired)

Hi everyone, just a reminder this thread is for the following issues:

• Crash while traveling to another lot
  • Crash while exiting build mode
  • Crash while exiting the CAS
  • Crash while saving

If you are seeing these issues and have done all the troubleshooting steps here, please share your save.

This post is not for: 

• Crashing/Freezing/Delay when interacting with electronics
  • Crashing with error codes 102, 109, 122, 134
  • Crashing when trying to load a household from the map
  • Crashing only while loading the Dorms
  • The bumpers on your controller not working

These issues must be reported to the Bug forums! Please post there and not in this thread.

Message 275 of 377 (793 Views)

Betreff: Game crashes when saving and in build mode

★★★★ Novice
@EmySims04 I thought about it and have tried doing that. But the game crashes when I try to save, so I lose all my time playing. Especially when it doesn’t auto save either. I’m trying out there solution of uninstalling and reinstalling, which is gonna take 7 hours. So, this better work.
Message 276 of 377 (758 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For me it was due to Cc and "An die Uni" . I had deleted "An die Uni". And lo and behold everything works! 

I hope i could  help you.

Message 277 of 377 (750 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Eve_ning92star it was Cc from other Pc users
Message 278 of 377 (730 Views)

Re: Sims 4 ps4 crashing non-stop

★ Apprentice
OMG. This time it made it to the map before blue screen of death. DO SOMETHING EA. You are robbing your costumers. No better than a thief, the kind that takes their grandma's rent money and then asks her to borrow $20. :/
Message 279 of 377 (668 Views)

Game keeps crashing ps4 june 2020 update

★★★ Novice

Game crashes after traveling, after switching from build mode, trying to save. I'm reloading every 10 minutes just trying to play. I've tried reinstalling the entire game and that didnt do anything. I have the most current update for both ps4 and the game and I renewed licenses. It's every save file. Before the update my game would crash occasionally when traveling but this is almost every single load screen and very frequent. 

Message 280 of 377 (641 Views)