Re: Sims 4 Error CE-34878-0

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Right after downloading eco and updating yesterdays patch. I have tired to load the premade families as well (goths, landgraab, pancakes) and get the same problem.

Message 241 of 377 (1,713 Views)

Re: Sims 4 ps4 crashing non-stop

★ Apprentice
Still crashing, still impossible to play. Will ANYONE from EA address this?? Please. My gawd.
Message 242 of 377 (974 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@kushxxo There is a known crash still but it usually works on a fresh save so it doesn't sound like the same.

Unfortunately, I don't play on console, so unsure how to help.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 243 of 377 (1,710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same error, has been happening for over a month now. Have done EVERYTHING from uninstalling, trying on multiple PS4 systems, every dumb troubleshoot that's been suggest for this error, and NOTHING. A whole new game does it. Old games do it. I'm about ready to look into a over $500 refund *snip*This is unacceptable.

EDIT by EA_Jason: Don't make legal threats. The forums aren't the ideal place for legal discussions and posts including legal chat will be removed.

Message 244 of 377 (1,698 Views)

game crashes after i leave build mode

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? on my save file every time I go into build mode and leave it the game crashes some bit later
What happens when the bug occurs? on my save file every time I go into build mode and leave it the game crashes some bit later
What do you expect to see? when I leave build mode to be able to play
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've done updates on system and game still have problems .

Message 245 of 377 (1,001 Views)

Re: [PS4] Game Keeps Crashing - Error Code 34878-0

★ Guide

Shadowfax1004 - Same here. This has been a long standing issue which seems to just get worse with time. I’ve been experiencing the crashes myself for close to a year now. Got significantly worse in December and has stayed that way. Crashes multiple times every time I play - always at a loading screen. I’ve reported it multiple times on here as well as submitted countless “Error Reports” on the PS4. We have three PS4s in the house and the game crashes on all three. And Sims is the only game we have that crashes and gets this error code. PS4 and game software is up to date. I’ve unplugged the PS4 from the wall for hours at a time. I’ve rebuilt my database. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing works. If you search this error code there are countless reports of this issue with Sims all over the place dating back a long time. Yet it is still remains an issue for a lot of users and doesn’t seem to be getting addressed. Everyone is simply given the same troubleshooting steps over and over again, which don’t work. I was so hopeful that this last patch would address it, but nope. I’m staring at the blue error screen, for the third time tonight, as I type this. It’s hard not to get angry that I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on a game that I can’t even play for an hour without it crashing. Repeatedly. And everything is so slow. It takes 8 - 10 minutes just to load the game. Every single time I’m going to trigger a loading screen, I have to save first because there’s a good chance it’s going to crash, and saving does not happen quickly either. I waste so much time constantly saving my game and reloading it after it crashes. I feel like I spend more time doing that than actually playing and enjoying it. :-( 

Message 246 of 377 (961 Views)

Re: game crashes after i leave build mode

Hero
@Lurch009 Merged your post with the mega thread on console build mode crashing

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 247 of 377 (941 Views)

Game crashing while travelling on ps4

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello, the title says it all, My game crashes alot when my sims travel, coming home from the magic realm also does it aswell, that always crashes my game, It also happens when switching households on the same gaming session, My game crashed twice yesterday, One was placing a lot from the gallery, I find myself avoiding travel and going into build mode, This is happening too all console players, Although I was happy with the recent patch, I hope next patch is all bug fixes

Message 248 of 377 (963 Views)

Re: Sims 4 ps4 crashing non-stop

★★ Novice

Im having the same issue. So frustrating 😖 hopefully they resolve this soon.

Message 249 of 377 (958 Views)

Re: Game crashing while travelling on ps4

★★★★ Novice

Me too! And now I cannot load a save file because my sim is in another location that she was actually able to travel to, for some odd reason, without crashing. So, I am not sure what to do with that save file now. 

Message 250 of 377 (919 Views)