by AmorDeion21

Original Post

[PS4] Sim stuck in T-pose at the bottom of the stairs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Deluxe party package early access
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Having your sim go up or down the stairs
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim was going upstairs and Sim got stuck in T-pose and while in live mode, the sim is invisible like the camera can’t find the sim but if you go to free cam mode and find the stairs, you can see the sim in a T-pose. I had to close the game and reopen it to get my sim unstuck.
What do you expect to see? My sim to go up the stairs like normal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 
‌
Pic is attached
Message 1 of 6 (1,188 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sim stuck in T-pose at the bottom of the stairs

★★★ Apprentice
Mine is stuck too..
Message 2 of 6 (1,161 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for your reports @AmorDeion21 @chirba97!

@chirba97, are you also playing on PlayStation 4?

-Mai

Message 3 of 6 (1,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This rarely happens on PC too. I assume everyone who play this game on PC noticed it.

"resetsim A B" won't fix, but debug command's "teleport to active sim" may work. If not, just go to world menu and reload the house.

Message 4 of 6 (1,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Yes, I play on ps4! I quit not saving, and it obviously helped. Luckily not much were lost!
Message 5 of 6 (1,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Thanks for confirming, @chirba97 Standard smile

@99publicidentity's idea of going to Manage worlds sounds like a good thing to try if it ever happens again: you can go to Manage worlds without saving and reload the house - if it fixes it you won't lose any progress

-Mai

Message 6 of 6 (1,090 Views)