by crinrict

Original Post

[PS4] [S] Stuck in summer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.19.60.4400 64bit
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons City life
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? ?
What happens when the bug occurs? I seem to be stuck in summer and all my ‘seasonal’ holidays have jumped up. For instance harvestfest is now in summer, winter fest is in the fall and love day is in winter??
What do you expect to see? The normal Callander and for my seasons to roll over like usual for some reason I’m stuck in summer
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Thankyoh

Message 1 of 8 (480 Views)

Re: SEASONS. Stuck in summer ps4

Hero
@ellieward96 Did this happen after the patch ? Can you change seasons length on console ? If so, can you try setting it some something else, then play through a cycle and then set it back to whatever you had it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (455 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thanks! Erm no patch or change was made to the game or console etc. I will try and change the length of seasons and see if that works. Iv seen on a few other reports that people are experiencing the same thing as me this month too on pc so perhaps it’s a bug issue?? Not too great to be stuck in summer when you have vampire sims 🤣

Thanks anyway!
Message 3 of 8 (442 Views)

Hero
@ellieward96 There was a console patch yesterday, did you update ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (436 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Mine usually updates automatically but I will look!
Message 5 of 8 (418 Views)

Hero
@ellieward96 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (364 Views)

★★★ Novice

So sorry I only just seen this! Yes still having problems I’m stuck in summer & all my seasonal events are jumbled up! Christmas in autumn etc 😭 it’s driving me crazy! 

Message 7 of 8 (339 Views)

Hero
@ellieward96 So no luck with changing the length ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (323 Views)