by crinrict

Original Post

[PS4] [S] Leaf piles not disappearing cant throw away ashes

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.12
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All current PS4 expansions
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play during autumn wait for leaves to pile up or burn them.
What happens when the bug occurs? The leaves don't despawn when autumn ends and can be hard to get rid off so burning them doesn't work as you cant throw ashes away because there is no trashcan, so they end up staying there smelling.
What do you expect to see? For the ashes to disappear or more trash cans to throw away the ashes/leaves able to 'destroy leaves' so they just de spawn.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This was a problem on the PC version as well but thought I would make a separate thread for console as it is happening all over again. Would much rather leaf piles didn't spawn outside lots.

Message 1 of 2 (392 Views)

Re: [PS4[ [S] Leaf piles not disappearing cant throw away ashes

Hero
Perfect. Thanks for making a new report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (365 Views)