by crinrict

Original Post

[PS4] Rewards problem

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.24
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get to Work, Spa Day, Backyard, Perfect Patio, Tiny Living, Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, My First Pet, Get Together, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Laundry Day, Toddler, Kid's Room, Romantic Garden, Vintage Glamour, Cool Kitchen, Holiday Celebration, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Possibly buying a Re-Traiting Potion.
What happens when the bug occurs? As soon as I bought the potion, rewards went crazy. Many inactive rewards became active. When I DRANK the potion all rewards except 2 potions became unclickable and all traits on. The traits I didn't buy didn't function either. I deleted the saved game because even resetting my machine didn't fix it.
What do you expect to see? Just the reward traits I bought. Or at least the traits I didn't buy functioning as well.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't have any of those-as I said, deleted saved game within an hour of the problem.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 7 (789 Views)

Re: Rewards problem

Hero
@Dekwagee Does it happen again on a new save ? Aka, is it reproducible ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (783 Views)

★★ Novice

If I select a reward trait 4000 or more all traits become "selected" and most potions unusable. I selected Forever Fresh and only had Steel Bladder on. All traits unclickable and "selected" yet do not work. Tried to put picture in but apparently this site has limited jpg space that my phone goes over for ONE photo.

Message 3 of 7 (697 Views)

Hero
@Dekwagee Can you make the picture smaller ? File uploads do have a size limit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (664 Views)

Rewards not working properly rendering game impossible to play

★★ Novice

This started as a bug. Now it is a full-blown problem. At first, it was selecting areward trait higher than 4000 points. Then it included 4000. Now if I buy ANY Rewards trait  the game will immmediately render all reward traits unclickable (Selecfed but not functioning) and most Rewards potions as well. Iam on a PS4 and have done a reset each time. Version is 1.24. I've also noticed Rewards is a common issue.By the way,Idon't use cheats either. Please do something so Ican play the game. Else there's no point in buying further items and will be seeking afull refund. Don't want to give up an innovative Sims.

Message 5 of 7 (651 Views)

Re: Rewards not working properly rendering game impossible to play

★★ Novice

Still a little upset as my save is named  Last Chance. For some reason cheating makes rewards function properly. On another note- Is Mermaid Kelp supposed to be in the Rewards Store? Iask cause as aSpellcaster it's not there period.

Message 6 of 7 (577 Views)

Re: Rewards not working properly rendering game impossible to play

Hero
@Dekwagee Going to forward this to QA. I'm not playing on console myself and bit busy with new stuff atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (546 Views)