by SergeSim

Original Post

[PS4] Plant-spots are black at interiors

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.13v
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP01,EP03,EP04,EP05,GP03,GP04,GP05,GP06,SP02,SP03,SP04,SP07,SP08,SP09,SP12,SP13,FP01
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just plant anything inside a closed room, onto ground or planter and water it (I noticed that the base games plants are blacker)
What happens when the bug occurs? The spot-plants get almost black instead of previous watered brown
What do you expect to see? Spot-plants looking like earth mounds and not coal powder hehe
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

IMG_20190314_202914858_HDR.jpgIMG_20190314_203607407.jpg

I think it starts after Seasons patch

Message 1 of 6 (698 Views)

Re: Plant-spots are black at interiors

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Just my opinion, but this could be a lighting phenomenon. The idea being plants are better lit outside in the sun and it's naturally darker indoors where they're relatively shaded.

Message 2 of 6 (681 Views)

★ Guide

Good try hehehe it's clearly a texture glitch.. the same happens with some decors from Seasons and get together. It looks very unsightly 

Message 3 of 6 (651 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Are you still seeing this issue? Could you possibly share a save file if so? Thanks so much for the help! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 6 (612 Views)

★ Guide
@SimGuruNick I play on PS4. This glitch still happens everytime I plant something indoors.. the earth immediately turns dark.
Message 5 of 6 (505 Views)

Re: [PS4] Plant-spots are black at interiors

★★ Novice

will they never fix this?

Message 6 of 6 (483 Views)