by MOISTMODE

Original Post

[PS4] Pets dirty and needs not fufilled while playing another household

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.09
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Dine Out, Vampires, City Living, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Parenthood, Perfect Patio Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Toddler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It’s part of the DLC and is an issue on PC as well.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I play as one of my families with a dog I always see my other dog from my other family wandering the neighborhood dirty. And when I load the other save up with that dog their needs are always low and are always sprayed by a skunk. I think it is ridiculous that this is in the game as pets should be cared by their owners.
What do you expect to see? Change it to where pets needs are taken care of while playing another household. It makes me sad seeing pets wander the neighborhood dirty. I expect pets to be cared for and not having to switch saves every now and then to see them being not cared for. This shouldn’t be a thing in the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.09
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Dine Out, Vampires, City Living, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Parenthood, Perfect Patio Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Toddler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It’s part of the DLC and is an issue on PC as well.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I play as one of my families with a dog I always see my other dog from my other family wandering the neighborhood dirty. And when I load the other save up with that dog their needs are always low and are always sprayed by a skunk. I think it is ridiculous that this is in the game as pets should be cared by their owners.
What do you expect to see? Change it to where pets needs are taken care of while playing another household. It makes me sad seeing pets wander the neighborhood dirty. I expect pets to be cared for and not having to switch saves every now and then to see them being not cared for. This shouldn’t be a thing in the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure

Message 1 of 1 (315 Views)