by Lilbabisarahxo

Original Post

[PS4] Not receiving birth to death trophy

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.17
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? island living, cats and dogs, get to work, get together, seasons, outdoor retreat, parenthood, toddler stuff, kids room stuff, romantic garden, backyard stuff, perfect patio, dine out, bowling, cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? birth to death trophy
What happens when the bug occurs? I have achieved this a number of times but never received the trophy. have been getting all the other trophies so this is the only one that seems glitched so far.
What do you expect to see? receive the trophy
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have played my game for a long time and on my 4th or 5th generation. however I still have not received the from birth to death trophy. most of my sims have died from old age so they have literally been played from birth to death and as I'm working through generations this has happened a few times but I still have not got that trophy. 

I have been getting trophies for other things ( careers , max skills , ect ) this is the only trophy so far that doesn't seem to working and I have 80% or more now

Message 1 of 1 (229 Views)