by dragoness1988

Original Post

[PS4] Needs No One Trait - Not Working!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest update.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim that has the "Needs No One" trait has her social needs continually declining, going into yellow and red. I do social interactions to put it back into green, but the social needs then slowly decline again as though my sim does not have this trait.
What do you expect to see? My sim with the "Needs No One" trait should have her social needs bar remain constantly in the green and never enter yellow. Whether social interactions are carried out by my sim or not.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

(removed duplicate text) - Atic 

Message 1 of 5 (978 Views)

Re: [PS4] Needs No One Trait - Not Working!

Hero
@dragoness1988 Did you test just one Sim or multiple ? Can you test a new save to see if it also happens there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (933 Views)

Hero
@dragoness1988 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (884 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have issues with this I'm on PC though. I gave this trait to the whole family 2 adults and teenagers cause I wanted them to ski and snowboard a lot but they keep having red social needs and sad moodlets.

Message 4 of 5 (561 Views)

Hero
@Volverse5 Do they have any common traits ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (536 Views)