Re: [PS4] My sim wont move

by JSpaxcz

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Sims standing around doing nothing

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hi @MaliaDJZappy

I'm not sure I completely understand your report Standard smile.

So, the issue you are encountering is that Sims do not fill their needs on their own? or is it that they do not follow your commands?

Is your autonomy settings set to "full"?

Thank you! and Happy simming! :D

Message 21 of 70 (2,181 Views)

Re: [XB1] Queue action not working

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too but I have an Xbox one and I get it too work by sending the sim to another lot but you probably will need to use your other Sim too take the one Sim who is stuck to the lot to be unstuck

Message 22 of 70 (2,717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I don't know whether this is the same issue or not, but I tell my sim to do something; e.g go to bed, and she will walk to the bed but just stand next to it looking around. I reset her and try again but still she does the same. The same happens when i ask her to talk to her pet - she walks towards the pet and just looks at it doing nothing. I don't know what to do, as its a new game I just created. She hasn't got anything in her inventory, neither has a job. She lives in one of the fashion district apartments from city living. If anyone knows how to help, please reply. Frown

Edit: I am on a laptop/computer and I use mods and cc, yet i turned them off and the same thing is happening.

Message 23 of 70 (2,077 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @Rosegold28210

Did you try repairing your game after removing your mods and cc?

Did you tried in a mod free save?

Also, if you are still seeing this issue, please create a new PC post in the Bug Reports section.

Thank you for your report! Standard smile

Message 24 of 70 (2,029 Views)

[PS4] My sim wont move

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Idk
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim wont do anything
What do you expect to see? My sim just stands there hungry and tired but wont do anything i ask
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim will not move but his needs still go down. I am worried he will die. He will not fix his needs 

Message 25 of 70 (1,862 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @kittyybrains 

Have you set your Autonomy to "Full"?

You can have this in the game settings, under gameplay.

Thanks!

Message 26 of 70 (1,836 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, mainly when I go somewhere with one Sim from family, so the rest of my family does not care about myself even when I click to take care of myself. After returning to the family of that sim, the needs of all family members are in red.

Message 27 of 70 (1,822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue too even after exiting the game entirely and starting it up again. My platform is different too on a Mac.

Update: I got out of it by switching from build mode to live mode a few times. Weird bug though.

Message 28 of 70 (1,798 Views)

Re: [XB] Sim won't accept queued commands

★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 29 of 70 (1,968 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kittyybrains I tried restarting the computer and swiching to build mode and back it didn't work
Message 30 of 70 (1,713 Views)