Original Post

Accepted Solution

Make A Move no longer showing

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 8.3
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get 2 sims in a romantic relationship on the sofa or bed and go thru all the romantic interactions.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Make A Move Interaction doesn't show under romantic interactions on the sofa,benches and bed. This may also be happening with hottubs,ottomens,the fountain from romantic gardens etc.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the make a move interaction added back to all the sitting places.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Oct 10th Patch.

This bug is console specific. Make a move is still showing on PC but not Console atleast the PS4. This is one of my favorite interactions. Confirmed places it isn't showing are beds,benches and sofas. I haven't tested hottubs,ottomens,the fountain from romantic gardens or picnic tables but it's pretty safe to say their effected as well atleast it's likely. This issue occurred after installing the October 10th Patch. Don't know if it's also effecting Xbox One or if it's just specific to the PS4.

Edit By Crinrict: Remove console tag

Message 1 of 29 (2,173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Make A Move no longer shows up on sofas,beds etc

★★ Guide
@catloverplayer @SimGuruNick I found out what is causing this. Sims in CAS you move into the world that are married or engaged won't have the make a move interaction. You have to start them as friends and start flirting for it to show. This can easily be fixed I think. Engaged and Married sims out of CAS should be able to make a move on the sofa and all other sitting places. I hope y'all will tune this so married and engaged couples out of CAS can do this.

View in thread

Message 29 of 29 (1,900 Views)

All Replies

Re: [PS4] Make A Move no longer showing

Hero
@catloverplayer Are you sure that's the version number ?

Console version should be: v1.19

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 29 (2,149 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict No I'm not. I could have looked at the wrong number.
Message 3 of 29 (2,126 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer Don't really know where to look for console other than the version cheat

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 29 (2,121 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@catloverplayer you can check the update by highlighting the game from the home screen, pressing the options button and then selecting update history. Otherwise you have to use the version cheat in game. 

@crinrict I am not seeing this issue in my game. My married couple sat on the couch, flirty mood, suggestive conversation and the make a move option appeared for both of them. One is human, the other is vampire. 

Message 5 of 29 (2,099 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer Does the age group matter for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 29 (2,078 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 29 (2,041 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Their young adults. Still isnt showing.
Message 8 of 29 (2,015 Views)

Hero
@catloverplayer Could you try some other variations of couples ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 29 (2,002 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@crinrict Yes. The couple I tried were sims that were added to the library thru an update and I married them in CAS.
Message 10 of 29 (1,962 Views)