Original Post

Highlighted

[PS4] Maid doesn't leave

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Christmas pack which is automatically installed already when you first play the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how this glitch occurred in the first place.
What happens when the bug occurs? I hired a maid service for my mansion and now she's glitched on my property. I also have cheats enabled but that shouldn't cause any glitches. The maid constantly stands at my front door and doesn't ever leave. Then she walks inside my house for a few minutes then walks back out the front door again and then immediately knocks on the door and this keeps repeating. There was no option to click on her where it says ask to leave at first, but I finally got her to leave because that option appeared and she came back.
What do you expect to see? The maid should leave my property and not be glitched in or at my house. I also cancelled the maid service and she is still stuck at my front door and in my house.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Here is the maid.

thumbnail.jpg

Message 1 of 2 (293 Views)

Re: [PS4] Maid doesn't leave

Hero

Try using testing cheats to add her to your household and then delete her via household manager

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (281 Views)