by Hilanessa

Original Post

[PS4] Low resoution on Sim

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.16
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Island living, cats and dogs, laundry day and spa day.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Opening the game on a playstation 4 pro
What happens when the bug occurs? Resolution become so low
What do you expect to see? A fix
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The game on ps4 has a very annoying bug, in CAS sim are good-looking but when they go into live mode their resolution goes down drastically. Please fix!

185058.jpg

185134.jpg

Message 1 of 6 (1,028 Views)

Re: [PS4] Low resoution on Sim

★★★ Guide

I really hope they could fix this issue as soon as possible.

I hoped they did it with Island Living but it didn't happen.........

Message 2 of 6 (973 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The resolution is pretty bad on PS4. I didn't know any better though (Which is possibly why there aren't a lot of complaints) until I watched someone playing on PC in my house. There is a big difference in graphic quality.

Message 3 of 6 (963 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PoptartJuniper People are starting to realize this lately! And we are getting tired!
We have the right to have a game that works properly and not just a lower quality then the computer version! we need an update that fix this.
Message 4 of 6 (943 Views)

[PS4] Graphics Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? 1.16
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? base game/ island living/ get famous.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? creating a sim and see while playing
What happens when the bug occurs? everything in the game looks really worst compared to the computer version
What do you expect to see? an update for this
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I bought The Sims 4 on the occasion of the release of Island Living, with Island Living and Get famous.. after having installed them and all the related updates I just started playing on my console and my heart literally stopped!! Honestly I didn't expect such a low graphic quality. 

It is a bug? Will this be fixed in the upcoming updates?

Is this just happening to me? I'm desperate, I spent a lot of money and I was extremely happy of the idea of playing on the Sims from my console and that was made the same of the PC version.. i was totally wrong, it looks so sloppy!

Please, please and please fix this graphic problem because honestly the graphic was better when I played on my old computer years ago, slow and full of problems rather than here on console....

40055.jpg140327.jpg

Message 5 of 6 (941 Views)

[PS4] Skin Problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What is your current game version number? 1.17
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living/ get famous/ seasons/ cats and dogs/ vampire/ bowling
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
What happens when the bug occurs? .
What do you expect to see? .
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

_194246.jpgAll my sims have mottled skin can you please fix this problem? It has been going on for a long time on ps4 pro

Message 6 of 6 (927 Views)