by chloemcclean

Original Post

[PS4] Level 3 celebrity has celebrity walk style and can’t disable

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything bar spooky stuff and parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Level 3 celebrity defaults to celebrity walk and can’t disable
What happens when the bug occurs? Level 3 celebrity defaults to celebrity walk and can’t disabled
What do you expect to see? Celebrity walking normally until level 4 celebrity and an option to disable
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

One of my sims has just became a 3 star celebrity. She is now constantly walking with the celebrity walk and there is no option to disable it. It’s highly irritating as PC have already had a patch to resolve this!! It’s taking my sim 400000000 hours to get anywhere Frown 

Message 1 of 10 (1,782 Views)

Re: [PS4] Level 3 celebrity has celebrity walk style and can’t disable

★ Apprentice
Same here. I even had them step out of the spotlight but they still have the walk with no option to disable. It's making things really difficult. For me it seem to happen after I installed Strangerville. I don't recall having that issue before then.
Message 2 of 10 (1,678 Views)

★★ Novice
It’s super annoying! I’ve figured out that if you just carry on till level 4 celeb it lets you select the normal walk style, but it’ll randomly start doing it again and I have to keep turning it off. It’s more irritating because it was a major issue on pc versions so was expecting the console version to be ready to go! GOD DAMN BUGS.
Message 3 of 10 (1,659 Views)

★★ Guide
noticed this on my actor sim as well. I'm on mac
Message 4 of 10 (1,651 Views)

Hero

@MarleyTheWizard This bug should be resolved of PC/Mac but the Sims affected before the fix still have th issue.

You need up them to level 4 and then remove the walk. after that they should be fine.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (1,638 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m playing using PS4. 

Message 6 of 10 (1,630 Views)

★★ Novice
And I’ve already levelled up to 4 and removed the walk but it keeps randomly turning itself on Frown
Message 7 of 10 (1,629 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It's only fixed for PC/Mac. There's also other issues with the walk that have been resolved for PC/Mac but not for console, that's why you're still having issues with it turning on randomly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (1,621 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GF] 3 star celebrity defaults to the celebrity walkstyle

★ Apprentice
This has happened to me now too. Only I'm on console. It happened right after we got Strangerville. My sim has even stepped out of the spotlight and It still won't go away. Weird thing is that I can't find any threads of other console players having this problem.
Message 9 of 10 (1,573 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GF] 3 star celebrity defaults to the celebrity walkstyle

Hero
Moved your post over to the console thread, @MrsSweetpants

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (1,558 Views)