Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region Australia
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.12.18
Summarize your bug the last tiger letters in chapter "turning point" are only being counted in a single run through of the chapter and are not adding new letters to previous total
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? run last tiger on a account without any letters and collect 2 of them then run through the section again and collect the other 4 and see what happens
What happens when the bug occurs? the 4 letters collected in the second run are not being added to current progress but are being counted as if you need to collect all 6 letters in 1 run through but the letters themselves are not re-obtainable on subsequent play troughs leaving the letters challenge incomplete unless you collect all 6 on the same play through of the section
What should be happening instead? the letters shoud either A. be reobtainable so you can get all 6 in the same attempt or B. the letters you get in a second or third playthrough should be adding to your current progress neither of these things are happening

Image 1 shows my overall progress including the 6/6 letters and the chapter progress

Image 2 shows all 6 of my letters collected

Image 3 shows the chapter progress with the incomplete "find all letters"

Message 21 of 411 (8,254 Views)

Bf5 last tiger bug

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) N/A
Summarize your bug When I try to complete a challenge for a mission it won't let me complete the challenge even though I did the Steps to achieve it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing turning point mission in the last tiger war story
What happens when the bug occurs? It says I completed it on the home screen but when I go into the mission it says its not complete
What should be happening instead? It should complete the challenge

Look at pictures.

Message 22 of 411 (10,010 Views)

Re: Letters Bug Last Tiger

★★ Novice

I had the same issue, even after trying to do this specific act about 10 or more times again, same thing.  while playing the act, it says that I did not complete the "get on the AA undetected" part,  but when i am in the main menu looking at the act info, it says i have not completed the 6 letters without detection. in fact i completed both of it, several times over and i am growing quite frustrated with that.

i did everything, repeatedly did everything and cannot get that skin.   Dice, please....

Message 23 of 411 (8,157 Views)

The Last Tiger challenges Bug

★★ Novice

Hello all,

Today i tried to complete all the challenges in the last tiger campaing but there is a bug that doesnt let me finish all challenges. In the Turning point Act there are 2 challenges to reach 2 points without getting seen. I completed both challenges but it only shows one of them.At the missions Menu it shows "Reach the documents..." uncompleted and "Reach the AA" completed, in-game is vice-versa. I tried to complete all again but it doesnt work.

Pls help because i want my Tiger Skin

Frown

Message 24 of 411 (8,170 Views)

Re: The Last Tiger challenges Bug

★★ Novice

I just found out looking at the pictures that i have 4 letters found in-game and 3 letters found at the menu.

Message 25 of 411 (8,175 Views)

Re: Last Tiger Letters Bug

★★★ Novice

Exact same issue

Message 26 of 411 (8,414 Views)

Re: Last Tiger Letters Bug

★★★ Novice
if collected all 6 in 1 run and did got the screen that none we're collected while i got them all on my screen this is agreed highly frustrating
Message 27 of 411 (8,412 Views)

Re: The Last Tiger challenges Bug

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue with the letters

Message 28 of 411 (8,337 Views)

ngame bug, I didn't get a reward.

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number ehm what? xD
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Please select your region Europe
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/05/2018
Summarize your bug ingame bug, I didn't get a reward for completing challengu and collecting letters
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? well I just played the last story last of the tiger and did the challenge but it just failed I don't know how to describe I'm sorry
What happens when the bug occurs? well as you can see in the attached pictures... after the completion of the mission last tiger where I had a 9/9 challenge so it has not been recognised. and as you can see in the menu I have finished "the reach the AA gun on foot without alerting any enemies" and in the game when I gave the middle mission again so I recognized "reach the documents without alerting any enemies" while I have both met but in the menu I recognized only one, since this is a skin tank is so amazing I'd hate if I couldn't get... I also spent the fulfilment of these challengu 4-5 hours of gameplay :D
What should be happening instead? get a tank skin

Platform:PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number ehm what? xD
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Please select your region Europe
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug ngame bug, I didn't get a reward for completing challengu and collecting letters
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? well I just played the last story last of the tiger and did the challenge but it just failed I don't know how to describe I'm sorry
What happens when the bug occurs? well as you can see in the attached pictures... after the completion of the mission last tiger where I had a 9/9 challenge so it has not been recognised. and as you can see in the menu I have finished "the reach the AA gun on foot without alerting any enemies" and in the game when I gave the middle mission again so I recognized "reach the documents without alerting any enemies" while I have both met but in the menu I recognized only one, since this is a skin tank is so amazing I'd hate if I couldn't get... I also spent the fulfilment of these challengu 4-5 hours of gameplay :D
What should be happening instead? get a tank skin

Message 29 of 411 (5,349 Views)

BfV the last Tiger skin

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Finished the last Tiger, picked up all letters and completed all challenges. Menu says I only picked up 1 letter but the inventory to the right says I have all 6 and lets me read them all. I've replayed the mission in its entirety, and I can't pick up the letters again. Any ideas on a fix? 

Message 30 of 411 (8,402 Views)