by Droban104

Original Post

[PS4] Items with no price at bakery

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.13.96.3400(64bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, dining out, jungle Adventure, cool kitchen stuff, get to work, cats and dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place the piece of cake bakery lot in newcrest on a 20 by 30 lot. Visit that lot with a Sim and his wife then start picking up all these items that should have price. Can you get them for free that's what's happening to me.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get baked goods that should cost simoleons for free
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a price on those Bakery items and have to pay simoleons for them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I placed the piece of cake bakery on a 20 X 30 newcrest lot. Then visited it with a married couple that doesn't live together. I bought a whole bunch of Bakery items that I should have had to pay simoleons for and there were no prices on their price tags

Message 1 of 2 (503 Views)

Re: Items with no price at bakery

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is such a great game I truly enjoy it but there are so many bugs it is insane. I wish I could do more to make this game better and less glitchy. I feel like I could add a bug report every day for a month at least. And still have more bugs to report. Give or take a week or two...

Message 2 of 2 (497 Views)