by crinrict

Original Post

[PS4] Grim Reaper stats decrease when left alone in diffrent lot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, vampires, city living, fancy party, deluxe party pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step 1. Get the grim reaper added to your household without or with CC
Step 2. Leave the grim reaper alone in the household and go to a diffrent location with another sim without grim.
Step 3. Watch the stats that are not apost to decrease, decrease
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead of only fun and social decreasing, hunger, bladder, hygiene, energy also start decreasing which when you come back makes him consume or use the toliet or bath for all eternity with his stats not being able to rise no matter what (i did not use cc cause it would disable achievements and i got grim with out cc so this is a problem)
What do you expect to see? His other stats to not decrease besides fun and social and if grim stats decreased his hunger and bladder and hygiene and energy meters fill instatly just in case someone had this bug or a similar bug
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No
‌This happened when i first got the game and still happens now and i will release videos and screen shots
Message 1 of 8 (435 Views)

Re: [PS4] Grim Reaper stats decrease when left alone in diffrent lot

Hero
How did you add him to your household ? By befriending ? This should indeed not be happening.

If you could add him without cheats, then that's the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (421 Views)

★★★ Novice
I created a new save added him to a household then uploaded the household to the Library so technically i did use cheats on that save but not the other but on both saves had the same problem
Message 3 of 8 (411 Views)

Hero
Problem is, that playable Grim Reaper is unsupported. So whatever bugs that has, it not something that's likely to get fixed.

So how did you add him on the save where you didn't cheat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (404 Views)

★★★ Novice
I used the same method as on pc after i added him to the library i add him as a household in my no cheat save and i befriended the other sim in the household and then ask them to move in and instead of moving the other sim to my house i added grim instead and the grim reaper in the cheat save had the same effect when transfered and they both have the same issue
Message 5 of 8 (376 Views)

Hero
And you didn't have the same issue on PC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (370 Views)

★★★ Novice
I did not have the same issue when i left him on a lot on pc his stats where not decreasing besides fun and social
Message 7 of 8 (368 Views)

Hero
OK. Thanks for the info. This is indeed strange.

I don't really know much about consoles so I just forwarded this to QA. See what they come up with.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (354 Views)