by SergeSim

Original Post

[PS4] Grass is no more green in the worlds

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.10
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work Bundle, City Living Bundle, Backyard and Laundy Day stuffs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At some point after creating a new game the green grass from world turns pale and olive (Newcrest, Willow Creek, San Myshuno)
What happens when the bug occurs? The greenish gound from worlds and lots gets duller
What do you expect to see? The grass gets green and vivid as always was
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Starts to happening after September 6th patch

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.10
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work Bundle, City Living Bundle, Backyard and Laundy Day stuffs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? At some point after creating a new game the green grass from world turns pale and olive (Newcrest, Willow Creek, San Myshuno)
What happens when the bug occurs? The greenish gound from worlds and lots gets duller
What do you expect to see? The grass gets green and vivid as always was
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Starts to happening after September 6th patch

This is Newcrest now on Consoles Frown

Message 1 of 4 (673 Views)

Betreff: Grass no more green after September 6th patch

★★★★★ Novice

You are not alone with this issue -.-

000001.jpg

Message 2 of 4 (657 Views)

Betreff: Grass no more green after September 6th patch

Hero

@GrasshopperFK

Are you also on PS4 or XBox ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (635 Views)

Re: [PS4] Grass no more green

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I made some New Games and this bug still occurs... I can't believe PS4 simmers aren't bothered about this... If this is happening with only a few players, is there an attempt to solve it by ourselves?

Message 4 of 4 (523 Views)