by SimGuruIcarus

Original Post

[PS4] Glitches with Toddler interaction

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampire, Restorant ,Vintage, Outdoor luxury pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a 5 person family with a pre-existing toddler. Use build mode more than 1 hour. Play Live in more than 1 hour.
What happens when the bug occurs? For the toddler care Nothing.... The Adults Command queue too execute care for the toddlers just Removes itself and they wont, Feed, give bath or any interaction with the toddler on less, I am not commending those action, they will how ever, Do the interaction if self care/computer generated. Build mode Curseurs become Glitchy after 1 hours of the game runing. I will glitch menu pop them without clicking, Freeze the game, Have an totally absent curseur. The Joystick movement do lock if you zoom in to make ajustement the image slides out of it place constantly, make it very hard to ajust small detail as it keep sliding/moving even when not pressing on the joy stick ( I did try buying a new remote in caisse it was that but same issue ) Weird harm displacement/ and freezing of the game, Have to reboot game and cannot save game if that happends. So will loose all progress before. Floor and wall glitches, If i destroy some floor sometimes it will completely remove the whole floor. And no matter what i try even if i build a room it keep deleting the whole room, Same with some part of wall, I can remove them without it removing the whole floor and or the whole room/leve. Theirs a few Other glitches/bugs but i cannot think of it right now.
What do you expect to see? I believe adult should care for the toddlers when the player demand so i do expect them to do that And a fix for the other glitches such a game freezing after small perioda of usages, I mean it like to be able to enjpy my game more than a Hour before having to close/restart my device. As for build mode i think precision is important in zoom/positionning so if the image keep moving while yor placing stuff make it souch more complicated.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Just run the game for 4 hours or reuse a family you saved multiple time bugs will beginning to stack up fast.

Message 1 of 3 (599 Views)

Re: [PS4] Glitches with Toddler interaction

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the exact same problem on the PC version of the game. I didn't start to experience this glitch until my game had been updated yesterday. I tried to update it again today but it said no new updates were available, so I tried to repair the game. This also seemed to fall short. This Sims will talk but I am still unable to get the adults to have any interaction with the toddlers (ie. feeding, bathing, potty training, etc).

Message 2 of 3 (446 Views)

Re: [PS4] Glitches with Toddler interaction

EA Staff

Hi @LadieDelta

We have been unable to reproduce this at our end. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks! 

Message 3 of 3 (387 Views)