[NEEDS SAVES] [PS] Game Crashes when Accessing Gallery

by MistyRaya

Original Post

Why is it crashing on ps4?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am playing sims 4 on playstation 4 in the Get Famous world but when I go into gallery it crashes to a black screen then I  get blue screen error. I have January 2021s latest update.

Message 21 of 43 (1,550 Views)

Re: Why is it crashing on ps4?

Hero (Retired)

@Corabelredhead @Tigerrun777  I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post.

Message 22 of 43 (1,532 Views)

Re: My game crashes when trying to access gallery. I am playing on ps4.

★★★ Newbie
@Corabelredhead can I talk to someone can somoeone give me a call back
Message 23 of 43 (1,459 Views)

PS4 Crashing Sims 4 via gallery and live mode

★★★★ Novice

My game constantly crashes saying "error" in a blue screen eveery time I enter the gallery or play in live mode.

Message 24 of 43 (1,440 Views)

PS4 Crashes Via Gallery And Live Mode

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.37
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Dine out Cats & dogs Cool kitchen stuff Get to work My first parenthood Toddler stuff Tiny living Kids room stuff Laundry day stuff Vintage glamour stuff Discover university Bowling night stuff City living Fitness stuff Get famous Get together Moschino stuff Romantic garden stuff Spa day Strangerville Vampires Realm of magic Jungle adventure Seasons Spooky stuff Perfect patio stuff Backyard stuff Luxury party stuff Movie Hangout stuff Outdoor retreat Star wars: Journey to batuu Nifty knitting Island living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Everytime I open the gallery the screen turns blue saying "error likewise when I play on live mode. All I want is for this to stop so I can enjoy my game
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time 100% Everytime I open the gallery the screen turns blue saying "error" likewise when I play on live mode.
What do you expect to see? When I play in live mode I expect to play with no crashes likewise when I open the gallery I expect to see all available downloads
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Everytime I open the gallery the screen turns blue saying "error" likewise when I play on live mode.
All I want is for this to stop so I can enjoy my gameI

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 25 of 43 (1,463 Views)

Re: PS4 Crashes Via Gallery And Live Mode

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Mi_chiamo_Saul I've merged your post into the bug report for the gallery crash issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post.

For any other crashing please see Console Game Issues or Crashes

Message 26 of 43 (1,418 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok thanks! One question though, I can't seem to find the post you told me about. The one where I need to click "me too". Where is it?

Message 27 of 43 (1,363 Views)

Re: Game crashes after placing gallery lot and viewing another lot in gallery

★★★★ Novice
@zeHollander I've been told clearing the cash also works but ps4 doesn't give this option. How did you do it?
Message 28 of 43 (1,361 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Mi_chiamo_Saul Its on the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.
Message 29 of 43 (1,351 Views)

Re: Sims 4 keeps crashing when accessing the Gallery

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue and do not have mods. I am on PlayStation and I do not know why it is crashing. Happens every time.

Message 30 of 43 (1,294 Views)