Re: Sims 4 keeps crashing when accessing the Gallery

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: Game crashes after placing gallery lot and viewing another lot in gallery

★★ Novice

I am also having this issue but not even when placing a lot.

Anytime I access the gallery my game crashes.

I am also on PSN4 and use every pack except for Eco, University, and snow. We have no mods. Nothing works, I even erased the game and re-download everything and it still crashes.

Message 31 of 43 (1,324 Views)

Re: Sims 4 keeps crashing when accessing the Gallery

Hero (Retired)
@lostgamer000 I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post.
Message 32 of 43 (1,304 Views)

Game crashing on PS5

★ Novice

My game has been crashing repeatedly for weeks. It’s somewhat random, but happens every single time I try to open the gallery. I am playing on the PS5, and ive already deleted and redownloaded. I’ve spent $700 on a game that I can’t get to work on a brand new console.

Message 33 of 43 (1,277 Views)

Re: Game crashing on PS5

Hero (Retired)
@glynndo I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post.
Message 34 of 43 (1,259 Views)

Re: Sims 4 gallery not uploading

★ Guide

I have a very similar issue on PS4. My library has multiple saved households, lots & rooms with red X icons that appear corrupted & other preview images are just random lines like a jpeg loading in dialup in 1995. 

The red X issue I have had for the last 2 years WELL before the console gallery went online. These busted library items also still exist even when completely refreshing my console to factory default, after a console has come back from Sony with THEM wiping the thing AND after starting my game on a brand new PS4 because the last one was unsalvageable. This is a LONG standing issue on my consoles. I own 4 consoles. 2 launch PS4 & 2 PS4 Pro. We game a lot in this house. I'm at a complete loss on what to do about this. I've been told repeatedly the issue is broken mods but again, SONY PS4. To be clear.

Also today my PS4 has crashed 5 times now while trying to access my libraray. Not the gallery. My local library. The scoll bar goes down 3-4 times then refuses to continue loading & crashes. This does not happen from the title screen only while in game. But I've noticed the images have bizarre lines through them and then comes the crash. I have no idea what save to send as the issue happens without loading a save.

Pictures provided. If SimGuruNick wants any of this I'm saving off the saves I have to my USB drive then wiping every save flat. I can garauntee you after I do this the 5 broken items in my library will still be there.

Message 35 of 43 (1,241 Views)

Re: Sims 4 gallery not uploading

Hero (Retired)
@Amalathea I've merged your post into the crashing gallery report. Your issue sounds the same as what others are experiencing. Can you please open a new bug report for the X in your personal library. We don't have an open report for that yet.
Message 36 of 43 (1,212 Views)

My sims game is crashing!

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, city living, eco, get to work, get together, island living, cats and dogs, get famous,vampires, realm of magic, parenthood, spa day, laundry, jungle adventure, dine out, tiny home, paranormal, and a couple more
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you try and save a lot to the Gallery, just started happening the last few days
What happens when the bug occurs? The game just crashes, I get an error and it goes to the PlayStation Home Screen
What do you expect to see? I expect it to not crash
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Everytime I try to save a lot to the galley my whole game crashes! Only just started happening. Help!! It’s so annoying

Message 37 of 43 (1,127 Views)

Re: My sims game is crashing!

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Parkerbell95 I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

What is the error you are receiving?

Message 38 of 43 (1,096 Views)

Re: My sims game is crashing!

★ Apprentice
@PoptartJuniper error code is CE-34878-0
Message 39 of 43 (1,062 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS] Game Crashes when Accessing Gallery

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 40 of 43 (967 Views)