Re: [PS4] Gallery Menu Distortion

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

@MushyBeans21  I've merged your post with the bug thread on this issue.  Feel free to click Me Too on the first post and add any other info you find relevant.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 11 of 29 (926 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@wysocki94483 Same, have you figured it out or is it still a problem because I'm having the same thing happen
Message 12 of 29 (855 Views)

Re: Recent gallery bug after update on ps4 console

★★★★★ Newbie

this is happening to me as well. so frustrating 

Message 13 of 29 (868 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m feeling so frustrated with this bug. I have never had issues using gallery lots before the eco living update. I placed ONE lot from the gallery that had zero custom content and was unfurnished, and now I can’t even play the game I’ve spent over a hundred dollars on because every single time my bumpers on my controller stop working. Closing the game and reloading does not fix it. The bug repeats EVERY SINGLE TIME I’ve tried playing for the past two weeks. 

Message 14 of 29 (818 Views)

Re: Sims 4 R1 and L1 buttons not working

★★★ Apprentice
@robbobbert88 same here
Message 15 of 29 (768 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@sociopeen YES it's super sh*tty especially how much money those packs and all costs.. Interesting to see if anyone cares to work on this issue.
Message 16 of 29 (768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me, too, and I am so annoyed. I bought 4 packs today (spa, first pets, movie, bowling) and the gallery glitch started. I was having problems with not being able to rotate sims in CAS before downloading the packs but no problems with the gallery itself. 

Message 17 of 29 (720 Views)

Gallery Crash+Rotate function not working

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP08:1assets.live-sp08.164
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get to Work ; Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat ; Tiny Living, First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff, Bowling, Backyard, Kids Room, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bug happens after you place any 1 item from the gallery or edit any restaurant settings.
What happens when the bug occurs? In build: items will not rotate, you cannot edit any settings in restaurants ( uniforms, menu items), the gallery is non functional. There is a speedy random button rotation above the search bar in Gallery (R2 , L2 square, triangle, square, circle and 14 "w"), the gallery search selection extends beyond the screen and the gallery itself is also very small.
What do you expect to see? Items should rotate properly, the gallery should work no matter how many items I place, I should be able to edit any restaurant setting I want without it crashing. I double checked my remotes and noticed this has been happening since the June update with EcoLifestyle.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Thank you for taking the time to read! I hope I'm not the only one with this problem!! Happy Simming everyone!!! 

Message 18 of 29 (736 Views)

Re: Gallery Crash+Rotate function not working

Hero
@appleblossom121 Merged your post with existing thread but you might also want to me too these threads

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/XB1-PS4-Can-t-rotate-sim-in-create-a-sim/td-p/9174688
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/XB1-PS4-Editing-restaurant-outfits-break-controls-tabs/td-p/91...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 29 (690 Views)

Xbox Sims 4 gallery glitching

★★ Novice

I'm on the Xbox and having issues with the gallery. First, sometimes when I go into gallery my gallery will glitch and look like a computer screen. I of course can't do anything so I have to completely exit out of the game and go back in. Secondly, when in build mode all of a sudden my right and left bumpers will stop working and I know, just know the gallery glitched again, and sure enough I hop into the gallery and it looks like a computer screen. I then have to completely exit the game and go back in. Thirdly when I'm in build mode, then in edit staff if I jump into cas to edit work attire and exit out, my left and right bumpers will stop working, and once again I know the gallery glitched. I then jump into gallery to double check and if course it looks like a computer screen. So I have to exit the game completely and restart it up again. It's tiring and time consuming to play this way I've had this glitch happen over 20 times in one day, and no I'm not exaggerating. I stopped playing for a week after that. Today I've been on for an hour and a half and I'm already up to my fourth restart. I have nothing weird or strange in my game, cc isn't allowed "wouldn't use it if it was" . I never had a problem until about a month or so ago.. I've even cleared my cache and did a reset.. keeping my save files safe of course. The Xbox/ Microsoft team helped me with all of that when I was trying to install eco and had major issues. Since then I've retried clearing my cache and nope. Oh and my internet is just fine.. awesome actually I have a gigabit speed with unlimited data. My last hope of fixing this besides completely wiping my Xbox is here so please if anyone else is having this problem let it be known. Honestly I'd rather give up Sims than wipe my Xbox, even though I've poured hundreds of dollars into Sims. I've poured more time into other games that I consider priceless. 

Message 20 of 29 (668 Views)