by MichaelJStephen

Original Post

[GF] Style Influencer Career: Take 5 photos doesn't count

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.15
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Celebration pack and grims ghoulish guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and take a photo on the 1st job for the posh profiler.
What happens when the bug occurs? Posh Profiler Career: Take 5 photos. Doesn't work. Other people have posted about this and other things related to the fashion career last year and it still doesn't work.
What do you expect to see? I take a picture and it counts towards take 5 photos
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 6 (9,534 Views)

Re: [PS4] [GF] Style Influencer Career: Take 5 photos doesn't count

Hero (Retired)
@MichaelJStephen - the Stylist work at home tasks need better titles. If you hover over the task, a tooltip comes up to give you more info on the tasks.

For the task to take 5 photos, I think you need to use your phone, not a camera, and use the "photograph impression" choice. (Not at my computer right now to double check)

Does it register if you use that option?
Message 2 of 6 (9,511 Views)

★★ Novice

Nothing was coming up when I highlighted but I was using the camera. I quit the career but I'll try again at some point, thanks.

Message 3 of 6 (9,498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t explain why but at the time of writing the photograph impression option is under the entertainment category.

Message 4 of 6 (4,915 Views)

Re: [GF] Style Influencer Career: Take 5 photos doesn't count

★★★ Newbie
@MichaelJStephen I found out how to get passed it. Go to the phone in game, click on the entertainment app, and then click photograph impression! It workss!
Message 5 of 6 (2,361 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That’s it. Thank you!

Message 6 of 6 (1,301 Views)