by crinrict

Original Post

[PS4] [GF] Social media follower shows with decimals

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.23
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, island, get famous, seasons, catsanddogs, city, get to work, magic, jungle, parenthood, vampire, toddler, backyard, kids room, spooky, both free packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Update social media,
What happens when the bug occurs? It alerts that you've gained 240.00 followers, 210.00 followers, or 30.00 followers. Translates to 240, 210, and 30 respectively. Have not gained any followers in the thousands range though ive been using social media constantly.
What do you expect to see? 240,000 or just 240
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Added get famous and university

Ive been using all the social media interactions om both the phone and on computer. Something you get lucky and gain 30,000 or more with "luck and perfect timing" but now its saying 30.00 or 240.00 and only giving me 30 or 240. At first I just saw it as annoying but now im realizeing that I havent gained any large amount of followers at one time like I was before I installed get famous. You use to randomly get 30,000 or 120,000 and now im just geting a max of 240. Its constantly happening and making it really hard to gain followers and succeed in the social media career.

(CM: Post edited to include updated information)

Message 1 of 3 (1,048 Views)

Re: Social media follower shows with decimals

Hero
@amast4 Could you Edit your version number. Seems you put the number of a stuff pack.

Here's instructions for console: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2018/07/how-to-find-your-game-version-number/ (scroll down a bit)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (930 Views)

Re: Social media follower shows with decimals

★★ Novice

The version is 1.23

Message 3 of 3 (864 Views)