Original Post

Highlighted

[PS4] Freezing and jumpy

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.15
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions but get together, dine out and Parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just open the play and build mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims won't do what you tell them to, they freeze until you go to manage worlds and go back to play but it makes the game unplayable. I have a relatively new system as well with few games on it. - the controller will jump all over the screen and will not let you stay on one sim. It jumps through the sims on the panel at a fast rate. I have to pause the game and rush to make them do interactions -Switches position of build/buy overhead and regular camera as if you are actively pressing the buttons to do so.
What do you expect to see? Please fix everything! I should be able to play as one sim at a time, they should do what I tell them, the controller should stay still as well as the camera
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 1 (246 Views)