by LexxiCakes

Original Post

[PS4] Freezing Sims

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.23
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? My packs- Large_ get to work, city living, party all night Med_vampires, realm of magic Small_ vintage glamour,tiny living, dine out, kitchen stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just by playing the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Hello EA The Sims 4 on PS4 is laggy. Please patch.When I give a single or a queue of commands, My sims freeze often while in game time progresses for up to 30 min to an hour. **A reddit post of people's similar experiences. https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/ezzs1z/is_sims_4_a_glitchy_mess_for_everyone_or_just_me/?utm_m... #frustrated #quarantine
What do you expect to see? No freezing Sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

No footage but here is a reddit post of similar issues

**A reddit post of people's similar experiences.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/ezzs1z/is_sims_4_a_glitchy_mess_for_everyone_or_just_me/?utm_m...

#frustrated #quarantine

Message 1 of 2 (305 Views)

Re: [PS4] Freezing Sims

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul @LexxiCakes!

First of all, thanks so much for your report on this issue. We appreciate it a lot!

If you don't mind sharing a save file with us, that would be awesome as it could help our team to gather further information about why this is happening in your game!

By clicking >here<, a new tab will be opened with further instructions on how to share files with our team.

Thanks so much and Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)