Original Post

Highlighted

[PS4] Freezing Sims

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.23
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? My packs- Large_ get to work, city living, party all night Med_vampires, realm of magic Small_ vintage glamour,tiny living, dine out, kitchen stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just by playing the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Hello EA The Sims 4 on PS4 is laggy. Please patch.When I give a single or a queue of commands, My sims freeze often while in game time progresses for up to 30 min to an hour. **A reddit post of people's similar experiences. https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/ezzs1z/is_sims_4_a_glitchy_mess_for_everyone_or_just_me/?utm_m... #frustrated #quarantine
What do you expect to see? No freezing Sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

No footage but here is a reddit post of similar issues

**A reddit post of people's similar experiences.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/ezzs1z/is_sims_4_a_glitchy_mess_for_everyone_or_just_me/?utm_m...

#frustrated #quarantine

Message 1 of 2 (111 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [PS4] Freezing Sims

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul @LexxiCakes!

First of all, thanks so much for your report on this issue. We appreciate it a lot!

If you don't mind sharing a save file with us, that would be awesome as it could help our team to gather further information about why this is happening in your game!

By clicking >here<, a new tab will be opened with further instructions on how to share files with our team.

Thanks so much and Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 2 of 2 (53 Views)