Re: [PS4] Freeze when choosing new child aspiration

by CrazyStrangee

Original Post

[PS4] Freeze when choosing new child aspiration

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampires, City Living, Vintage stuff pack, Patio stuff pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete a child's aspiration and try to pick a new one.
What happens when the bug occurs? Once you pick a new aspiration, the game will freeze, and you will be stuck with the cursor in the aspiration menu (Which is now invisible)
What do you expect to see? Aspiration screen working correctly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My child met their aspiration, and when it prompted me to pick a new one, I selected one as normal.

Once the menu disappeared signalling I had selected a new one, the menu was invisible but the cursor was locked as if the menu was still there? If that makes sense?

After choosing, the game just freezes, you can't click on the save menu or anything like that, the cursor is locked.

Hope this helps!

Message 1 of 3 (411 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Is this still occurring for you, @CrazyStrangee? This should've been fixed with the patch that was released on December 14th for console. Thanks! 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 3 (355 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hello,

I've not since checked but next time I go on, I will check again to see if I can choose a new aspiration successfully! I'll reply here with the results.

Thank you!

CrazyStrange.
Message 3 of 3 (352 Views)