by Rae_Regenbogen

Original Post

[PS4] Few trick-or-treaters during holidays with this option

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.21.40.3400 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EXPANSION: Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Island Living, Discover University GAME: Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic STUFF: Moschino, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Laundry Day, Backyard FREE: Holiday Celebration, Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a holiday with a trick or treat option. Wait for trick or treaters.
What happens when the bug occurs? During a holiday with a trick or treat event, there are very few trick-or-treaters. I only had one teen knock on my door throughout the entire holiday.
What do you expect to see? I expect several trick-or-treaters on holidays with this event.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

@crinrict, this looks like the issue that was patched for PC/Mac, but I wanted to report it for console:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-S-Not-enough-trick-or-treaters-on-quot-Spooky-quot-type/...

PS4: 1.21.40.3400 (64 bit)

Message 1 of 1 (160 Views)